JIKOOK THE SHIP

Here is one of the first iconic JIKOOK moments for me...

(Obviously this is a picture so wait a sec.)

Situation: this was BTS at an awards ceremony (obvi) where JIKOOK was having quite an intimate moment (obvi too). The analysis is based on k-army lip reading, so I could be completely wrong or right. It is your choice to believe my analysis.

My analysis:

In the videos I've seen in relation to this moment, I found it quite cute because Jungkook manhandled Jimin into the seat. I mean sometime people do that, so it wasn't enough. As I was watching, Jungkook started to massage jimin's neck/shoulder (as seen in the picture above) and whispered something in jimin's ear. We don't know what it was, but Jimin's reaction is interesting. He takes his index finger and point from him to jungkook saying sth. From this I concluded that he was asking what he meant to Jungkook. Jungkook (based on the lip reading) seems to have said "namchin" which means "husband" in Korean. Jimin then seems to get shy and in the process of looking down, Jungkook shows him a heart (the typical heart made with the thumb and index finger)! jimin gets even more embarrassed and punches/slaps jungkook on his face lightly. 

I honestly think that the "namchin" phrase was very evident. I also think their skinship is slightly different in comparison with other members. And that fact that Jungkook showed him a heart seems pretty romantic, too. Again, it takes a lot of moments to see for you to understand that it is different, so scroll down for more!

In the picture above, it was taken in the process of Jungkook say "namchin" lol.

For my analysis to come into play, go on to YouTube and search up "jikook awards show." This was at the 2018 Melon Music Awards.

Now for moment #2

(WAR OF HORMONE ERA BUT JIKOOK COULD NEVER CONTROLat THEIRS BEFORE THIS HAHA)

Situation: This is obviously a photoshoot during the war of hormone era.

My analysis: Behind the Scenes (BTS LOL MY ASS LIKE JOKES) of the photoshoot was where I saw kook and jimin acting with pure disrespect. Jungkook (as in the picture) kept on spreading his legs wide open while my hoe Hobi tolf him not to,  repeatedly. In the process, Jimin kept on staring (you know where) so intimidatingly (idk how his jk junior resisted that) that jimin looked smitten for Jk in the moment. I feel like it's possible for any of the members to have their moments where they might fall for each other, because of the good looks and awesome personalities. I think they will have those moments, but they just don't show it. One important thing to note is jimin is def. an extrovert, due to how obvious he is in his gestures and the way he look at jk, etc. Jk is an introvert. It was already said that kook is nervous when he gets handed the mic, and he's really shy around girls, so he obvi has a shy/a little more closed personality. In a lot of these moments you will find Jk being very subtle, whereas jimin kinda obvi. Anyways, I feel like Jimin was smitten and had a moment (not to mention a sticking of the tongue phew damn ) where he thought Jk looked real hot. It's not something brothers or best friends do, it's just not. Brothers/best friends don't stare in the places where you need privacy, so keep that in mind. Even if anyone does that, normally they become shy because it happen on accident. CLEARLY he is doing it on purpose. Another possibility is that he i used to looking at kook like that, which is why he's not stopping himself.