7.0

3rd Person POV

"Damn it they're handsome" Bora whispered to herself as she scanned them from head to toe. She couldn't see their bottom half of their faces were since they were all wearing face masks.  

"Hello. We'll have 3 iced coffee, 2 milk bubble tea and 2 sodas?" The tall boy requested. 

'His voice... sound very familiar..' Bora thought to herself as she wrote their orders. 

"For the sodas, which type would you like?" Bora asked.

"One sprite and one coke please." He replied. Bora nodded and added the prices of their orders.

"That'll be $12.65. Would you like a receipt?" Bora smiled as the receipt was already coming out of the machine. He nodded in response so Bora gave them the receipt. The seven boys went and took a seat.

"Hey, don't those boys look familiar to you?" Bora asked Olivia as she was making the drinks along with her two other co-workers. 

"What boys?" Olivia asked as she finished making the two iced coffees. Bora pointed to the seven boys who were chatting lively. 

"Um... not really I guess.." Olivia shrugged and continued to work on the other drinks. 

A few minutes later and the drinks were all done so Olivia called Kasper. 

"Kasper~ I need you to serve these drinks to table 11~" Kasper nodded and went over to table seven with the drinks. She placed down the drinks on their table but as soon as she was about to leave, one of the boys held her wrist. 

"Is there something wrong..?" Kasper looked directly at the boy's eyes. 

"Jung...kook?" Kasper whispered as her eyes widened in shock. 

"...." The boy didn't reply but instead held on to her wrist even more tightly. Kasper winced at the sudden strength. 

"Sorry but can you please let go... I nee d to serve other customers." Kasper said as she tried to go to the counter but he didn't let go of her. So instead, Kasper kicked him where the sun don't shine >:D [jk that was a jokeeeeeeee] 

Kasper violently shook her arm to try and make him let go but instead, she looked like that she was having a seizure (sorry if I offended you T_T). He silently chuckled and reluctantly let her go. 

Kasper looked at him weirdly before she went off to serve drinks to other customers. 

-

omg who could those seven mysterious boys could be? oh no definitely not bts cause that's not right. maybe its magical dragons that can transform into humans :O 

I think I made a lot of grammar mistakes but oh well \ ( . _ . ) / school is back and I'm exhausted already lmao. thank you for reading :D