6.3

3rd POV

Kasper has been inside her room for a whole week, only coming out when she is in need of food or water (she has her own bathroom). Hansol has tried many times to get his sister out of her room but failed every time. He is deeply worried but alas, he cannot do anything about it.

Hansol was sitting in the lounge room, just scrolling through his phone searching for anything that interested him when he heard footsteps approached him.

"Hansol-ah.... I'm gonna go shopping. Do you want me to buy anything for you..?" Kasper asked hesitantly. Hansol was flabbergasted, he never expected her to come out. He opened his mouth to say 'it's fine' but no words came out.

Kasper chuckled at his reaction and gave him a smile.
"I'll take that as a no then." She patted his head and headed towards the door. Right before she left, she looked towards his direction and sighed.
"I'm sorry.." she said ever so quietly and left.

- time skip 30 minutes -

Kasper had finished shopping and was walking home but couldn't shake off the feeling that someone was following her from behind. She abruptly turned around but saw no one so she was kept on walking. She walked into an alleyway and felt more nervous then ever. She's seen MANY kdramas and knows that something bad always happens in an alleyway.

She fastened up her speed as she heard footsteps behind her. She heard the footsteps closer so she ran. Ran so fast that not even sonic could catch her... but that was only in her mind... ㅠㅠ [when reality hits you hard...]. She tried to ran as fast as she could.

Kasper's POV

I ran, ran, ran and ran some more until I couldn't hear the footsteps behind me. I stopped for a few seconds to catch my breathe.
"... heh..." I heard from behind and then I fell into the darkness. 

-

so yeah... I realised that I haven't updated this for around 2 weeks.... sorry ;-;