6.9 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Before we start this chapter, I just wanted to tell you guys that chapter 6.7 was actually uploaded after 'no more yeetus' (meant to be 6.8) but something went wrong (?) and it uploaded before' not more yeetus'. Just to let you know :)    i hope that's not confusing... :D

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Kasper has got a new job at her local cafe and and it has started to become more and more popular because of her. Kasper serves the food and drinks but also performs songs which was the cause of the rising popularity. Her two other friends Olivia and Bora also work at the same cafe. 

-

Alychee96 posted a photo!

❤️ Liked by @FluffyKumamon, @Livalicious and 247k others

Alychee96 secret pic of @Livalicious ;)

View all 49k comments

hi._panda watta queen 

@Livalicious- hhHmM ~~ 

bangtanshookyeondan I haven't seen you guys interact with bts since forever ;w;

Kumatam im a big fan uwu ❤️

@FluffyKumamon- guys, customers are waiting and I can't serve these foods by myself ^^; s.o.s

l.o.v.e_love rip 💀💀

bit_ch.no hey that's a nice watch you're wearing :)

-

Kasper came to Olivia and Bora and slapped their forehead softly. 

"Guys! I'm going to perform in a few minutes and I need you guys to serve the food! QUICK!" Kasper whisper shouted to the girls. 

"Yes m'am!" They simultaneously replied, giggling after before they went to serve the food. 

Kasper went on to a stage that was near the end of the cafe and tapped on the microphone to get the customers attention. 

"Hello everybody! My name is Kasper and today I'll be performing a song called 'Don't Run Away' by Motte." Some of the customers took out their phones to record while some others continued with their conversation. The rest just anticipated with her performance. 

The music started playing and Kasper started to sing. 

[she's such a good singer and I was really obsessed with this song. Please check this song out if you want to :D]

The performance ended and the audience clapped for her. Some were cheering or whistling and even Olivia and Bora were surprised at how well Kasper sang! 

Kasper bowed, went off the stage and awkwardly ran to her friends. 

"Omg I think that was the best performance yet holy crabs!" Bora exclaimed, jumping up and down out of excitement.

"I totally agree~~" Olivia nodded her head in agreement. Kasper blushed and fiddled with her hands.

"Thanks guys.." Kasper smiled, "I really appreciate it hehe~". Bora suddenly smirked and leaned towards Kasper's right ear.

"Was that meant for a certain someone..?" Bora teased and laughed at Kasper's flustered face. Kasper shook her head, denying. "Okay, okay... I'll let it pass for now." Bora grinned like a fish. 

The door opened and seven boys entered the cafe. 

"Hello how may I help yo-" Bora gasped. 

" holy crabs."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

Hey guys, so I'm going to Korea so I cannot update for 3 weeks starting from today. ;w; sorry but I'll definitely post more when I come back :D I hope you have an amazing day <3 

Also sorry for the bad quality writing, I was legit doing it at like 11pm lol xD