fifteen

"okay, time is up! we have to go"

we walked to the movie theater and bought snacks.

"renjun, sit next to me" jeno smirked.

oh no. please no.

"i hate you" i mouthed. i knew what he was doing. jeno knew both jisung & donghyuck wanted to sit next to me.

during the movie, i kept hiding my face due to me being scared. donghyuck would occasionally look over & jisung would squeeze my hand, letting me know that everything was okay.

"well that movie was interesting" jeno smiled, "let's go and eat!" "sorry jeno, i have to go" renjun frowned, waving goodbye.

it was just jisung, donghyuck, jeno & i. this was the worst idea ever.

"would you guys like to go eat some pasta?" jeno suggested. we agreed and i made eye contact with my brother.

he knew i was upset over this. but instead he gave me his famous eye smile.

---

"jae, don't you think you're a little too old to be single?" jeno asked as the waitress left. jisung looked surprised, he didn't know my brother & i got along this way. while donghyuck gave us his full attention, i guess ready to hear what i was going to say.

"you're single too" "we're talking about you right now" "okay then, what if i don't want to be in a relationship at the moment?"

"yes you do"

i hate it. i hate that jeno can read my mind. i really like jisung. but i also like donghyuck.

"you better choose" he mentally told me. jisung & donghyuck looked confused at my sudden quietness.

---

jisung left home and donghyuck & i walked around the neighborhood. it was only 6 pm, the sun was just setting.

"jae" i looked up hearing donghyuck say my name

"my feelings haven't changed... i hope you know that i love you" he stared at me, looking somewhat sad.

"please tell me you love me too"

"donghyuck i-"

he did it again.

he kissed me again.

"lee donghyuck"

"i love you too"

---

hi hello !! well that's the end !! i'm going to edit it & rewrite the letters bc i realized how bad they were ,, well thank you :D ♡