fourteen

"jae! are you ready? let's go, we're going to be late!" jeno shouted from the kitchen. i rushed towards the door seeing jisung and renjun waiting in the living room. "where's donghyuck?" as soon as i asked that there was a knock on the door, seconds later the door opened revealing lee donghyuck.

"why does renjun have to come?" he whined as he looked at the chinese boy. "hey stop it, he's jeno's friend and you are too so i suggest you shut up before i make you" i spoke, "how about you make me? how would that work, with a kiss?" donghyuck smirked.

---

when we arrived, we decided to watch the latest scary movie (a/n : idk nan molla what movie to put ,, i'm sorry ,, i usually don't go & watch movies sksksksk). jeno & renjun went to buy the tickets while jisung, donghyuck and i waited by the arcade.

"look jae! let's play that one!" donghyuck grabbed me hand a showed me the game he wanted to play, leaving jisung alone.

it seemed like he was third wheeling when really, he wasn't.

i felt sparks inside me when he gently grabbed my hand but i reminded myself to not fall for him again.

"hyuck, we left jisung alone" "he's fi-" "no he's not fine" i walked away leaving him near the basketball game.

"hey jisung, sorry for leaving you" i smiled. he was sitting near the entrance and was looking at the floor until he heard me

"are you guys dating? because if you guys are then i'msorryforconfessing, likeireallylikeyoubutifyouarehappywithdonghyuckhyungtheni'mhappyforyou, ihonestlythoughttherewasapossibiltyofyoulikingmebackbutitsfi-" "jisung. we're not dating" i stopped him.

"would you consider on dating him?" "i-i don't know, really. i wouldn't know what to say" "what if i asked you first?"

"i wouldn't know what to say either"

"hey guys, we bought the tickets! we have half an hour before we have to go and find our seats" renjun smiled, "how about we play?" jeno suggested. we all agreed and we decided to say and play at the arcade.

"here, let's try this game" jisung smiled. it was the dancing game where you had to get the steps correctly by moving to the rhythm. i nodded and he chose a song.

playing in 3, 2, 1

"jisung! you're so good!" i laughed as i tried to keep up with the character on the screen. "thank you jae" he smiled

as the lasts steps were shown, i somehow tripped over myself. i was hoping to land and feel pain, but surprisingly, someone caught me.

"you should be more careful, you might seriously hurt yourself" "t-thanks jisung" i tried not to make eye contact, but i failed.

he looked at me with his beautiful brown eyes. but i felt someone else staring at us.

donghyuck