two

"lee donghyuck! what was that for?!" i whisper-shouted. "don't worry, jeongin won't bother you"

i ignored haechan and looked for jeongin.

"jeongin, how ar-" "sorry jae, i-i have to talk to eunbi" he mumbled.

he didn't even look at me. but why would he be mad ?

---

after school

"lee jaeeun! your brother said to meet him in the basketball court!" one of jeno's classmates told me. "thanks"

i wasn't in the mood to see my brother tryout for basketball but i had to stay behind to keep him out of trouble.

on my way to the court i saw him with two other boys.

haechan & hyunjin.

i had completely forgotten that hwang hyunjin had received a letter.

as i was about to go back, jeno had called my name.

crap. shit. oh no.

"jae! did you bring my juice?"

"n-no" "it's okay, we can go to the store near the park. i need go get a water" hyunjin spoke

"oh okay" i nervously smiled. donghyuck looked mad, but i just ignored him.

"about the letter.. i'm sorry. i wrote it a while ago when my brother had just recently quit basketball"

"oh it's fine. i was wondering if donghyuck and you are dating, i saw what happened in the morning" "no he's not, and that was just a distraction"

hyunjin doesn't think i'm weird.

we kept talking about different topics until we went by the ice cream shop. "jaeeun!"

it was jisung. he was with minho.

"jisung"

this is so weird. not only because hyunjin is here but because minho is here too. oh god.

"how are you?" "right now, good during the past days, not so well, and you?" "i've been good"

"who are you?" hyunjin asked jisung. "i'm han jisung, this is my boyfriend, lee minho, and you?" "hwang hyunjin"

"are you jaeeun's boyf-" "no, he's not my boyfriend" i interrupted minho. it seemed rude but i'm tired of people jumping to conclusions & thinking every boy i hang out with is my boyfriend.

"sorry minho, and i'm sorry about the letter, jisung" i smiled at the couple. we waved goodbye & hyunjin and i headed to the nearby convenience store.

"how many letters did you send?"

"five"

"damn jae, you're a player" hyunjin chuckled

"shut up hyunjin" i giggled. hyunjin seemed not to care much about my letter. he just seemed to miss me a lot.