six

jeongin
both jisung & jeno hyung were right. i needed to talk to her. i didn't know that i was hurting her, just of thinking about it made me hurt.

before i went to look for her i stopped by my locker to get a book for my next class. as i opened my locker an envelope fell out

to yang jeongin :

hey innie. if i'm even allowed to call you that anymore. i'm sorry. that letter was never meant to end up in your hands. i understand that you're upset. i lied to you about many things to protect you but now that you don't want me to care i'll let you know everything.

eunbi. she lied. i lied. wow you picked out the best best friends evER.

one day her & i were talking. she had told me that you were getting too clingy, you probably think i'm lying. once you love someone, you seem to believe everything they say.

the day before the letters were sent out you came over to tell me about your breakup. i lied. i knew that she meant it, but i loved you so much that i didn't want to tell you & break you even more.

seeing you cry broke me inside. i wrote you this letter since you didn't seem to want to talk to me. jisung was supposed to talk to you about me. if he does then please ignore him, i tried stopping him but he didn't seem to care.

this is farewell to our friendship. no more jaegin.

ー 이 재은 🦋

---

so many mixed emotions, my mind was everywhere. i had to apologize to jae.

"hey jeno, have you seen jae?" "i saw her with jisoo in the bench near the garden. you haven't talked to her?" "no, but i am now"

i saw two figures sitting in a bench outside not very far from the garden.

jisoo had seen me & i guess she told jae.

"can i talk to her alone?" i asked jisoo. she nodded and headed inside.

jaeeun
what does he want & why is he here?

"hey jae" he softly spoke. i haven't heard his voice in forever. "hey" i found a way to say.

"i received the letter you left in my locker, i just want to let you know that i don't want to ruin us"

i looked at him confused. "what?"

"i don't want to lose you. i know i was an idiot. your brother scolded me & so did jisung, they made me realize that you're better than any other girl. even eunbi" he smiled.

stop smiling at me like that.

"i told you to ignore jisung" "i read your letter after he scolded me"

"oh, well-"

jeongin was donghyuck all over again. except this time he kissed me in my cheek leaving it red as a tomato.

i hate it.

i hate that he is so cute.