Back To The Dungeon

It was along painful walk back to the house but when we got there i went and laid down on the couch and Hiccup went to go get some ice. Hiccup came over to me on the couch with the ice and i put it on my back. He lifted up my head and sat where my head used to be and placed my head back down on his lap. We sat like this for a while until lunch rolled around so Hiccup got up to make sandwiches. 

"Hiccup? I think i want to go back to the castle and explain to my sisters what i'm trying to do but im going to have to come up with a really good excuse as to way i have been gone for Rowena." i explained to him.

"Ok so lets come up with a story." He said to me.

"I have an idea. What is i tell her that i feel like i'm ready to get married so i left the castle to try and find a prince that i love since i wasnt allowed to marry you. I'll come back to the castle in a fancy dress and say the prince got it for me and the dress will have to be really nice to show he has a lot of money." i said.

"That could work" he said.

After we finished lunch we went to the market to find a really nice dress. We went to this designer place and i found the perfect dress (the one in the picture). it was a nice blue and was very sparkly. Next i had to go to the hair salon to get my hair dyed back to blond. Once they were done that i went home and got changed. i put the dress on and braided my hair and let it fall down my left shoulder. I walked out of the bathroom and nearly took Hiccups breath away.The back of my dress was still open because i needed him to tie up the bindings under my dress so they were really tight. I needed to look really good for my return. Then we went over to his horse and he helped me up. i sat on his horse with both my legs on one side and he got on the horse in front of me. I held onto his waist as we rode over to the castle. We stopped a fair way away from the castle so we didn't risk anyone seeing Hiccup dropping me off.

"Stay safe Astrid" hiccup said to me.

"I will do my best" I said back to him.

Hiccup gave me a big tight hug and kiss. 

"where will i meet you next?" i asked him.

"I guess it'll be the next time i bring new dancing shoes" He said to me.

I gave him one last tight hung and then started walking down the pathway towards the castle. After a good 5 minutes of walking i came up to the front entrance doors. i did one big knock and then waited for them to open. the doors opened  and then shut fast again. then they opened the doors again with Rowena standing at the door. She grabbed me by the wrist and dragged me through the castle to my bedroom and through me on my bed.

"where have you been!" she yelled at me.

"well what you said about me not being able to marry Hiccup the cobbler was true to i went out to find myself a prince to marry but once i got out there i realized that i didn't know any or where to find them." i explained to her.

"and what makes you think you are ready to marry?" Rowena asked me.

" i feel like i need to start something new in my life and take a next step and the way i can do that is by finding a prince to marry." i said to her.

"You are nowhere near ready for marriage. You have missed most of the lessons on how to be a proper princess. So until you have learned you will not be leaving this castle for a very long time. Do you understand me?" Rowena said to me.

" Yes Rowena" i said back not wanting to argue.

"Now get out of that dress and into your plain one and join us for dinner." she said to me.