Chapter 34 : VII - Kisaragi Village

Start from the beginning

“Kabuto is on his way to the village.”

So…. Kabuto and Orochimaru are behind all of this?!

I was beginning to be consumed by my anger, little by little. My memory back when I was a child replaying on my mind.

Nami and His father were panting. They were standing with their knees and hands. That’s it. They were out of chakra. They were a meter away from each other, Nami the closest to Orochimaru.

"Hang in there!” They heard Yugao shout. She and the other ANBU were still busy killing the zombie ninjas. It just kept on coming and coming unable to let them help the Koizumis.

"Such great talent for such a young age." Orochimaru walked infront of the panting Nami and caressed her cheek. Nami pushed Orochimaru's hand away making a disgusted face and tried to move away from him.

"Oh?" Orochimaru asked. Pulling Nami's collar and throwing her and made her tumbling to the ground.

"I don't need two Koizumis." He said, walking towards Nami "So, Die!" Orochimaru said, nastily. He threw a sharp sword beside her towards Nami's direction and aimed for her heart. She closed her eyes, waiting for the sword to kill her. She thought of everyone back in the village and imagined her own funeral as she waited for the sword to go right through her. But there was nothing.

She opened her eyes and it widened when she saw what was infront of her. Her body shook a little as her eyes welled up in tears. She can’t hear anything anymore. All of her senses were focused on what was infront of her.

Her father shielded her. His back was on hers and the sword that went right through his chest. Her father coughed blood and looked at her from his shoulder and smiled a little as he fell towards the ground.

Before Kyo can touch the ground, Nami jumped at him and caught him.

" NO! NO! NO! " Nami shouted at him, slapping his cheeks softly to keep him awake. "F -father! Don't die, okay? Promise me!" Nami pleaded. Her tears dropping to his father's cheeks.

**

I flinched and backed away when I felt a hand on my shoulder and then I remembered I was with Chi. Chi is being targeted by Orochimaru and I will do all I can to prevent him from doing that.  He won’t do what he wants while I am still alive.

“Sorry about that.” I told him as I pushed the distant memory away. But first things first. I looked at Chii and grinned. “Want to have some real actions?” I asked and looked around checking if the coast is clear. “Let’s go save the villagers and Mami’s Pops.”

Chi was surprised by what I said but his expression completely changed into a knowing grin. Oh Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke. I’m getting myself some real actions right here. The three of you better go here now and join me for some fun.

3rd Person’s POV

“Akito had me on a technique and controlled me when I explained where the headquarter is. The technique was off when Chii goes on the headquarters.” Riki explained while they were walking outside the village, towards the crowd of people.