WHAT DO YOU WANT?

Jungkook pov.

I was in the car looking at her go home walking.........
God damn why did I say that I can see things from here.
What can I do now what had to happen it happened I cannot change anything, now I need to make her believe me and tell her how much of a poisonous snake Sana is........ but only if she believed me. Then I thought of going home and make a plan, but I'll be needing help from some people.

Sauda pov.

After I reached home, I called the girls since they are still not home.

Calling Tzuyu...

Tzuyu: Hey Sauda why did you called me now? Do you need something?

Sauda: Oh hey. When are you guys coming back?

Tzuyu: We are on our way now, Irene is driving the car.

Sauda: Alright can you two buy some pizza and some other snacks. I don't want to eat home cooked food today. Plz buy it and buy what you two want too.

Tzuyu: Ok we'll, now end the call palli bye.

Sauda: Ok bye be quick its still raining hard be careful you 2 bye.

After the call I went toy room and took a quick shower, after 25 minutes.

I went in and sat on my bed scrolling through the phone....... when a message came from an unknown number.😕 strange who could it be?

Unknown:
Hey Sauda

Sauda:
Umm who's this? How did you got my number?

Unknown:
Its me Jungkook.

Sauda:
What do u want?!! How the hell did you get my number!?? Can't you just leave me alone!?!!

:::::::::Chapter 7 end::::::::::

Sorry for short chapter I'll try to make it longer.

Vote
👇