4. Chocolate Day

Zacznij od początku

She handed Dhruv one key and Adya another. Dhruv took Adya's key and handed it back to his mother. "This would be enough." He said shaking the key in his hand. 

"You both are...sharing a ..?"

"Mom, it's not like we haven't before." He spoke casually putting his hand back on Adya– this time on her butt. 

Adya smiled sweetly. She was thoroughly enjoying Sheila's shock and a little more than that Dhruv's touches. But the idea of a single room was bad. She'd surely be rendered insane.

Once inside the room, Dhruv shut the room gasping an excited "Yes!" 

"What the hell were you thinking?" She asked placing her hands on her hips.

He walked towards her. "About what?" He casually gazed at her hand on her hip.

"Sharing a room?" She asked.

"Nothing, of course. Why do you think something of it?" He asked slowing retracing his steps to reache her. It was hard to not do things to her. Very hard.

" It wasn't necessary,"  she said feeling the warmth developing down. God no, she couldn't afford to feel the old giddiness around him.

"It was. Mom has now close to fifty percent lost. The remaining fifty is an easy ball game. " he said momentarily his gaze exploring her bosom. His thoughts were far from straight. 

Adya was finding it hard to not stare at his lips as he spoke. "You overthink." She spoke removing the dangling earrings from her ears and simultaneously stepped out of her heels. "I will take a shower and be back." She said quickly opening her bags and getting out a nice summer dress. Dhruv recovered himself from a momentary shock. She shouldn't wear that! He could already imagine how terribly gorgeous she'd look in that.

"You can after I am done." He spoke as he gathered his clothes and got rid off his blazer then shirt. 

"No, I am going first." Adya said turning, after finally having found her moisturizer. She was startled to see more than she expected to. Her ex-husband stood shirtless.

He mentally patted himself for giving her a distraction. "No. Don't worry I will be quick."

"No!" She said running to the washroom. He did the same. He almost collided with her, pushing her back. 

"Ouch!" She yelped.

"Shit.  Are you hurt?" He asked grabbing her by her forearm. 

"No. But I am going first." She said stubbornly walking inside. 

He took another step in, standing close to her. "You take a hell lot of time. So me first."