Episode 18 - Nominations, POV, and Eviction

Previously on Big Brother Teens, Talon won HoH, but that didn't stop Michael and Liam from working together and winning the Veto, forcing Heather and Tristen on the block and sending Heather, Talon's closest ally and showmance, home. Then, Liam won the HoH competition. Tonight, find out who he nominates, who wins the Veto, and who goes home. It all goes down now on Big Brother Teens!

Julie Chen stood on the stage once again, preparing to host another live eviction episode. She clutched her cue cards and began. "It's two vs. two in the Big Brother house, and it all comes down to the Veto. Welcome to Big Brother Teens!" The audience cheered as she strolled to the other side of the stage, where two large TV screens were. What was once a dynamic picture of the Big Brother Teens logo changed into a live look inside the house. All four Houseguests were sitting on the couches, waiting for what was about to unfold. The screen changed once again, this time to the four Houseguests after the HoH competition that Liam has just won.

Liam: I just won HoH, so now me or Michael needs to win Veto and send Talon home! We're golden!

Talon skipped the congratulatory hugging and went straight to the main bedroom, where he sat and formulated a plan. He grabbed a notebook and a pen and went to the cabana room, where Tristen met him. He closed and locked the door, and they decided to go over their strategies for the week. "Look, if we do this cut-and-dry, no BS, we can decide what we need to do. It's obvious that the two of us are going up. One of us needs this Veto, or we're screwed and going into the final three on our own against a pair of inseperable beasts. Our best bet is to hope for a good Veto that we can go two-on-two in, and gang up on them until they're gone. Then, we duke it out and whatever happens happens, but know that whoever gets that Veto is gonna save the other. I am fully with you, and I hope it's mutual because you and I both know good and f*****g well that they will never take us over each other," Talon said bluntly. Tristen nodded, sealing his approval and adding the notorization to the document of the final two. Talon quickly wrote up two contracts, in which it said that if one should be evicted at the hands of the other, they would lose their jury vote. However, if they'd be eliminated by someone else, they would automatically have their vote in the final two. They both signed it and folded them up, putting them on top of one of the shelves in the kitchen.

Meanwhile in the storage room, Michael and Liam were celebrating their closeness to the final two. "We just need to win Veto and lock in Talon going home. It's simple," Liam said. They shook hands as Michael said, "This game is as good as ours."

Then, it threw back to Julie on the stage. "While all of this is going down in the Big Brother Teens house, Heather went over to the jury house. Let's have a look," she said.

The screen changed once again, this time showing Valerie, Kyle, Harold, and Marina sitting together on the back patio. "So who do you think is gonna come home this time?" Harold asked. Marina started talking first, saying, "I know I'm gonna get backlash, but I want Michael or Liam to come home next. I can't stand them and honestly I think they have as much of a shot to get to the end as Heather, Talon, and Tristen do." Harold shook his head and interjected. "No no no. They can't come here because they're too busy being the bosses of the house. Even though Michael was my enemy, I still applaud his gameplay, and he's gonna win against anyone in that house besides Talon or Heather, where it'd be a toss up," he said. Valerie and Kyle nodded in agreement, Valerie saying, "I hate to admit it but I think Talon is gonna win if he gets to the final two. That doesn't mean I'll vote for him, but it's inevitable."

Just then, the sound of footsteps was heard and Heather turned the corner. "Hey jury!" she said as she sat in the empty seat between Kyle and Marina. As she walked through, everyone screamed as this wasn't expected. "How did that happen? We need to know everything ASAP!" Harold said. Heather then went into the story of Talon winning HoH and Liam and Michael outsmarting them and getting her out. Everyone gave genuine "wow's" at the impeccable game move they pulled. Heather added, "I am pretty upset, but I do have to give them props. If Talon isn't in the final two, Michael's getting my vote. He basically has Liam on a leash, and he doesn't even know it."