Episode 1 - Move In and HoH

Julie Chen, the host of internationally received reality show Big Brother, stood before cameras and a jam-packed audience with a smile. "Welcome to the 1st season of Big Brother Teens! This season, your worst enemy may be the only person you can trust. How will our 12 new HouseGuests react to this twist? Also, what will they do when they realize that they might all have something in common? We will soon find out. But first, let's meet the first 6, who will think that they are the only HouseGuests this season!"

One of the screens on the "wall" of the house changed to a picture of a roughly 14-year-old guy. "Hey America, I'm Talon Harris, and I will mastermind my way to the $500,000 prize. I am 14 years old and I have been watching Big Brother for about 3 years now. I started at BB11, but since then I went back and watched every season. I feel that I will play like Dan Gheesling and Dr. Will combined, but I will add my own touch and originality to it. I think I have mentally prepared myself for any twist Big Brother can throw at me. I do well as far as a social game, but there are still people that I will collide with and maybe be an enemy of. Here I come America!"

After this, the screen changed to a girl about the same age. "Hey everyone, I am Aria Valencia, I am 14 years old, and I am not what I seem! I am not a huge person, and I may not be all that, but I am one thing: a fighter. I will fight my way to the top, and using a good social game and my great thinking skills, I think it'll be me at the end receiving my $500,000 check! Get ready for me Big Brother!"

There were 4 more intro videos like this, belonging to Marina Ericson: a 16 year old who promises to flirt and cling her way to the end, while giving America a great strategic game, Valerie Michaels: a 15 year old who is gonna rely on her physical game, Harold Geir: a 15 year old who is gonna think his way to the end, and Liam Wilson: a 14 year old who is promising a great show as he flirts with everyone and gets in good with most people. After all of the videos played, Julie called for everyone to head onto the stage.

6 people turned a corner one-by-one and lined up before her. "Welcome to Big Brother 16! Now, we ask that you do no speak to each other until you get in the house. Get ready for the summer of your lives! Talon and Marina, you may enter the house!" she called out to them. Talon and Marina excitedly walked through the front door and were welcomed to a luxury, paradise-themed pad. The living room was decorated to look like a tropical resort, with lavish furniture and beautiful wallpaper. They walked through more rooms, that were just as beautiful, until they found a bedroom that held six people. This room looked like a nice getaway, with a wallpaper decorated with a nice sunset and the floorboards made to look like sand on a beach. The beds were all full-sized and had nice and calm, colored bedspreads. They placed their bags on a bed, Marina claiming a maroon one and Talon taking a forest green one. They shook hands and introduced themselves to each other.

Talon: Marina won't be too hard to get used to living with. *smiles*

Back outside, Julie allowed Liam and Valerie to enter the house. They raced each other to get through the front door, Valerie getting there first, and were mesmerised by the beautiful house they would be staying in for the summer. Valerie and Liam met up with Talon and Marina in the bedroom, Valerie claiming a purple bed and Liam taking a blue one. The four of them got along well, but Liam and Marina went off on their own while Talon and Valerie went to the living room together. "You seem like a cool guy, Talon," Valerie told him. He said the same to her and they shook hands. "I think that alliances between people who have different things to offer will work the best, and you have the physical and social game, I have the strategic and social game. We can take this to the end," Talon told her. They nodded to each other and split up before Liam and Marina noticed anything. 

Valerie: Talon and I seem to get along well, and I think we can take this game to the end if we play our cards right and get in where we need to.