Episode 15 - Eviction and HoH

Previously on Big Brother Teens, chaos ran wild in a truth or dare Veto competition. Heather, her two nominees, and the other three Houseguests vied for the POV as they spoke game changing truths and did harsh dares, with a few luxurious temptations included. In the end, Michael won the Power of Veto and saved himself, while Heather nominated Liam to face Marina in this week's eviction. Who will be evicted? Who will be crowned the next HoH? Find out now on Big Brother Teens!

Julie Chen, note cards in hand, stood before a flat screen, with live footage of the Houseguests sitting in the living room, waiting to find out the fates of Marina and Liam. She grinned, faced the camera, and said, "In a week truly like no other, we have the self-conscious beauty Marina facing the athleticly capable Liam. Tonight, the Houseguests will be voting to evict one of them, and they will trade the Big Brother house for the jury house. Who will it be? We'll soon find out. But first, what happened after the Veto meeting shocked everyone, including me!"

The screen changed to the Houseguests in the living room after the Veto meeting. While everyone was hugging it out, Marina asked them all to sit as she had something to say. "Hi everyone, I didn't get my chance to speak during the meeting, so I'm gonna do this now. Heather, you're the fakest b***h here and I can't wait until you're evicted next week. Talon, as much as I like you, I hate you because you are attached to her. The two of you are unfortunately an unbreakable duo, and she's just gonna bring you down. However, this is your chance to break away from her and join the mass majority of the house. You do that, and you'll be golden because you've got my support, Michael's support, and Liam's support. Up to you now," she said. 

Talon: I had to fight back laughter that whole time, because Marina is pathetic when she's desperate for votes. Literally, just ask me don't make a scene and tell me to break my final two. However, manipulation is key to this game. 

Marina: I really hope Talon is gonna join us, because with Heather he's tying himself to a sinking ship, and that's not where you wanna be in this game.

Talon turned to Heather and said, "I am really sorry, but I can't work with you anymore. I realize what she's saying is kinda true, and I need to look out for numero uno, and that's me. Sorry." Her jaw dropped, and she rolled her eyes and left to go to her HoH room. When she left, Marina patted him on the back. "You made the right decision dude," she said, "Now you've got the numbers on your side."

Talon: I wouldn't work with those losers if I was told that it would get me double the prize money in the end. Heather is my number one besides me, but that doesn't mean the other four need to know that.

That evening everyone gathered in the kitchen for a dinner that production was treating them to. Everyone sat around the table and got surprised with a hibachi chef to cook live for them. After everyone's food was served and the chef left, there was another surprise. Heather was called to the Diary Room and came out with an envelope. "Houseguests, throughout the week, America has been voting in the BB Awards. There were many categories, and everyone was nominated for each of them," Heather explained to them. Then, alumni Rachel Reilly and Dan Gheesling walked into the house with party favors. "Who wants to know who won the BB Awards?!" Rachel screamed as she walked in, then laughed her signature laugh.

The six remaining Houseguests screamed and ran up to the people they look up to in this game. Everyone gathered in the living room for the revealing of the awards. Dan kicked off the ceremony. "The first category in the BB Awards was Biggest Fake. The top three in that category are Michael, Talon, and Marina," he said. The three top Houseguests laughed, but felt a bit embarrased about how the viewers saw them.

Talon: I know I'm fake, I'm backstabbing every single one of them with the exception of Heather, so it's gonna look like I'm a douchebag and a fake, and while I'm in the game, I'll take it.