Kisaragi Chihaya x Popular! Idol! Female Reader x Sonoda Umi (Valentines Day)

Start from the beginning

We continue to walk and we meet Honoka-chan and Kotori-chan.

"Hi guys !" Honoka-chan greeted you while waving her arm and coming to us with Kotori-chan.
"Hi Honoka-chan ! Kotori-chan !" I greeted her back.

We continue our way to our school and Kotori-chan suddenly brings up a subject of conversation.

"You know, tomorrow comes Valentines Day." Kotori-chan said.
"I know, my elder sister told me." I told her. Meanwhile, I can see Umi-chan blushing.
'She's so cute...!' I thought and I noticed my face flustered. She looked at me and our eyes met each other and she looks away rapidly. I can feel my heart beat going a little faster than usual. I hope the others didn't notice it.

"Yeah ! Man, I wish I can eat chocolates~" Honoka-chan said while smiling and I sighed both relief and irritated.
"But you know it's for lovers—" I told her.
"I-It's shameless !" Umi-chan suddenly snapped out embarrassed. "Besides, we are school idols so we mustn't do it ! Especially you !" Umi-chan continued and pointed at me while blushing. "You're a real idol so watch out !" She warned me but I grinned and I caught her in my arms.
"I know Umi-chan but thanks for worrying about me~!" I said and I see she's surprised and blushing a lot. I can feel she's trying to get away from my grip and I see she's closing her eyes.
"S-Stop it (Y/N)...!" She said and I giggled as I let her go.

I heard the others laughing at our usual show. Sometimes, I can't help myself but hugging Umi-chan suddenly when she becomes too cute for me to bear.

'But it could be great if I make chocolates for both Chihaya-chan and Umi-chan...'

- Timeskip : Lunch Time -
- On the rooftop of Otonokizaka -
- Umi's POV -

All the members of Muse and (Y/N) are here to have a lunch with each other.
Right now, I'm next to (Y/N) and I can't help but blushing and staring blankly at my lunchbox.

I have a crush on her since the day we met each other for the first time. She invited me to play with her and I hesitated for a while until she grabbed my hand. She was so kind and happy and I'm grateful to be with her since then.

"What's wrong Umi-chan ?" Her voice made me snap to it.
"N-Nothing !" I answered her back quickly. She became suspicious but she gave it up.

'What was I thinking ? (Y/N) will find it out if I'm out of my mind !' I thought while I'm eating. I see Nozomi looking at me and smirking. I'm quite scared honestly.
"Why do you smile Nozomi ?" Eli asked her but she shook her head off.
"Nothing." She said and looked at me. "I think something good will happen." She said.

While we're eating, I see a bit of (F/F) from the corner of my eye. I see it's from (Y/N).

"Say aaah~" She said and but as I was about to open my mouth and say no, she put it in my mouth. The flavor is quite amazing and makes me speechless.
"How is it ?" She asked me while looking at my reaction I'm doing.
"I-It's good..." I said as I look away while blushing.
"I'm glad ! I'm the one who made it." She said relieved. Hearing it make my heart crazy.
'I-I need to calm down myself !' I thought again.

"So who's going to make chocolate hearts ?" Honoka dragged this subject again. Is she really looking not only for breads but also chocolates ?
"W-Why did you have to bring it again ?" I asked her and I can see she's getting serious. Seriously ?
"You don't understand ! It's about its sweetness !" She answered. "Beside it, isn't there someone who you—" I panicky closed her mouth the moment I knew what she would say while the others laugh. Why did I tell her about my crush on (Y/N)...?