PART 5 : BROTHER SISTER BOND.

Start from the beginning

priyanka... hey .. hi - anish greeted her with some awkwardness which was created by anika when he was sleeping.

is she is fine? - priyanka questioned him.

I think she is... - anish said by glaring anika who least cared about his reaction.

I am sorry yaar for yesterday... (stopped by Priyanka) - anish.

i understand ... take a good care of her... we will meet tomorrow ... - priyanka said in a concern tone and rested the phone where oberoi's remain silent in shock. they are not in condition to discuss anything with anyone. shivaay cleared his throat to break the horrific silence which was filled in Oberoi mansion. everyone turned their eyes to shivaay.

shall we go out somewhere? - shivaay asked omru. where om and Rudy looked at each other as he didn't request anything like this for the past 6 years they just nodded to him and the trio went to Juhu beach. 

om... life is so unpredictable man.. - shivaay said while they were traveling. where om and rudru wiped their tears as they can't able to see shivaay in this condition.

shivaay ... don't lose the hope man... when the fate made you and her meet again there will a reason behind that ... lets hope for good... - om tried to pacify in someway shivaay understood the fact and tried to accept it.

they reached the Juhu beach... where along with shivomru silence traveled with them they have nothing to say to each other. by then rudy spotted anish and Ankit with anika in the same place where the trio seems to be very happy. rudy patted shivaay and om's shoulder and pointed his fingers towards them. anika seems to be very happy in cracking jokes and playing with them. without his knowledge, he smiled at seeing them happy. after six long years he's seeing the smile in his love's face, he didn't want to disturb their moment so he decided to hid himself where om and Rudy were against his decision and decided to go in front of them. shivaay tried to stop them by then rudy waved his hand towards them where anish noticed it and waved it back.

anika surprised to see them, they moved towards them. she spotted shivaay where the unknown force attracting her towards him, she can't able to take his eyes off from him. eventually the same is happening with shivaay, he too can't able to take his eyes off from her. anish patted her shoulder which made herself to come to reality.

hi, om ... what's up? - anish greeted him (anika remained silent and lost in shivaay's eyes)

nothing ... just an outing.. - om replied which breaks shivaay's and anika's eye lock.

you guys ... at this time... - om added while giving a slight smile to anika where she smiled at him back.

nothing ... just feeling bored ... - anika immediately replied while slightly smiling at shivaay and rudy where rudy smiled back casually but shivaay remained numb which made her uncomfortable.

are you feeling good? - rudy immediately asked her after seeing his brother's reaction.

yeah good... - anika replied with a wide smile which changes the cloud from sorrow to happy shivaay smiled back at her seeing her smiling widely. 

well, any plans? - rudy asked them. 

well not yet ... we can make it soon - Ankit indirectly asked them to join them.

yeah man ... we can make it ... - rudy said while giving hi-fi to Ankit.

then... let's have dinner first ... I am starving...  - anika said while patting her stomach.

lets go ... - shivaay immediately replied with a smile where anish and Ankit were in shock as they are hearing him for the first time.

your bhaiya know to speak ... - anish whispered in rudy's ear where rudy replied back with a glare.