Chapter seven

Hey guys here is the next chapter i know it's short , I was going to make it bigger, but i found out that they have to be divided into two chapters , anyway i'm uploading the next chapter very soon , maybe  two days or something it will be this same chapter but part two , and i put a song from youtube it's running by the evermore well it's relevant to the chapter i recommend you to listen to it while reading . well that's it enjoy

Chapter seven ( Part 1 )

Marline's P.O.V

You know when you feel that there is a hole in front of you and behind you is fire well that's exactly how I was feeling .

Let's face the truth here, either way I'm dead , cause whatever step I take is a step towards hell .

 If I become one of the gang I'll be killed by the FBI , and if I be with the FBI I will be killed by the gang, wow really got the choice here. But the thing is I don't. It seems that I have but I don't the eagle already saw me saving Damien's stupid ass, he already thinks i'm an enemy.

Well it seems that I don't have except one choice and that is running away going to another state or even another country maybe Canada or Mexico .

God this is stupid , well big running day tomorrow , better sleep it's already one A.m and I have to be up at 4 a.m if I want to get the hell out of here .

Watching the streets deserted and calm , no soul in the streets , but as calm as it is it gives me shudders . Because it's calmness is not because of it's safety, but rather it's danger it's darkness.

4 a.m in the  morning is a time when the suburbs are calm from the view, but filled with criminals, gangs, abusers, killers from the inside. It resembled the calm sea before the storm.

 Looking at the streets from my window, I couldn't stop but think . How my life is always as those streets .

 In the past, it looked like flowers but was filled with pines , in the present, well... it is a cold picture with cold memories and feelings of anger bolted up ready to fire.

 My life is so different than what it looks like believe me, you don't know who I really am, no one knows, even Stacey didn't.

I looked around as I heard Damien moveing. Please God don't let him wake up now, just please.

 Looking at his face, calm and serene not aware of the shit that others actually go through. Pretty rich boy, doesn't have to get worried.

 His face was filled with peace, but it held wisdom, But is it enough to understand? I don't think so. he was smart I could tell, but stubborn that's for sure.

 Looking at him, i saw how handsome he really is. He had Strong defined jaw, but lean at the same time, long eyelashes, and full but strong lips. I wonder how they taste like !

Bad Marline bad. That's not the time, nor the person to check out. Really, what's gotten into my head.

 Looking at Damian for the last time I said "sorry officer ...,but everyone's gotta find his way , his safe place "  

mmhhh............, Damien started moving again .

"shit"  please please .....

taking another step , Creek....,

"what wh.........." Damien is mumbling please don"t tell me he is waking up , damn stupid floor for doing that stupid sound .

I sneaked out releasing a breath of relief that was cut short when the wind slammed it , wind really we barely have air to breath not wind but again luck was never on my side it really chose this day to have some wind .

" who's there ?" Damien shouted .

Oh no , i thought . I didn't think again I took my bag and started running not looking back , I ran as fast as my legs can take me.

Why do i have the feeling I'm not gonna be in peace again that my life will be all danger from now on .

Anyway no thinking , no time to think . Just do , just act . 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Damien's P.O.V :

" who's there " I shouted holding the gun in my hands .

 I went in Marlien's room to find it empty , shit I should have known she'll try something as stupid as that I put my shoes on and went off running after her .

Cause at this time there is no space for running even if she thinks she's saving herself well she's not.

 Running time is OVER ,  time to face the music .