Chapter six

I don't know why was I surprised or angry I mean it's not like the first time in my life I discover that a man is lying or just want something from me ,sex ,money , confesses , obedience , beauty , but not me no one wanted me ,Marline.

Somehow I thought that He would be different ,stupid me turns out to be FBI wants information , but I can't say like all the previous officers I can't tell him with all my respect to these people and what thay are doing I can't for them to bring them in would bring my life to an end what I've seen in life is not easy and to trust someone is a marathon for me now this man is sitting infront of me want me to just spill all what I know and just run the marathon in this minute and finish it but I can't and I won't . God when will all of this just stop ,end . I've been running all my life and I don't think I have the breath for any more running what should I do know I can't try to forget anymore can I .

"When …. When were you going to tell me …hmm..when I become kidnapped or better in my grave , or is it that me and the people like myself are not important enough for your concern actually the world would be much better without us don't you think , just imagine a world full of elite and sophisticated people without the rubbish like us huh "

" It's not like that ok I didn't want to put your life in danger with knowing who I am , I wanted to keep it as hidden as possible so that …"

"so that what? Huh… Do you really think I'm that stupid that I would be a blabbering chic that would just tell you anything "

" No , I wanted you to trust me enough to tell me without the whole agent stuff "

"trust you ….hahaha (laughing sarcastly ) , the day you earn my trust is the day I die , why would I trust somebody who is on a mission who would stop at nothing to reach his target even if this means someone else's life  "

" I have a mission… yes , I have a target .. yes , I want to be your friend … yes , I want you to trust me .. yes , I don't care about your life …No "

" A friend my ass , the only thing that you are friend with is your work , tell me Mr-I-wanna-be-your-friend would you have been my friend if it hasn't been for the work ? would you look at a hooker and say' Ah I wanna be her friend ' ?"

" No , I wouldn't have but that is not cause she's a hooker but cause the life courses are different "

"how different ? different like social standings or like trash don't go with diamonds huh ?"

" no , like me working 24 hours and not having the time , and you are not trash "

" Oh please cut me the bullshit , Is that what you were thinking when you had this case , Do you deny it Mr. that this was just facts on paper and document for you "

" No I don't deny it in fact I don't deny that I thought of it all as a mission and you were my rope fine ,but that doesn't mean that I don't think of you as a person not trash "

 "Oh yeah well I'm not a rope and let's get clear I don't know anything and there's nothing for you here  , so find yourself another card because I'm definitely a losing one "

" God who are you kidding you know quite well that you know what I'm here for and after who and why and if you don't help us we will treat you formally but if you do we will protect you "

" and now what you are changing strategies , it's like oh the softness didn't bring her so we have to threaten her ?"

"No I'm not threatin' you and I am not working strategies , God you are so insecure ?"

"Insecure me…. I am not , what would make you even think about that  ?"

"I don't know maybe you not trusting anybody or is it just me that feels like you always wating for the other shoe to drop "

" I never waited for any shoe "

" Jesse Marline you can't take the I'm trying to be friends lightly or the idea of someone who actually wants to help you or protect you , you are always assuming the worst in people in life , you can't get out of your shell or even let anyone in you are always feeling like somebody is gonna kill you and a person who talks to you is a person who wants benefits from you and even a smile is very suspicious in your opinion , it's like you're living in a dark valley afraid and anticipating the monster to come at you any second it's ridicules "

"Oh yeah Mr –know-it-all well wasn't I right , didn't the person who wanted to be my friend just the other day turned out to be a cop a FBI agent , the man who smiled at me was nothing but a man with a target and a wanted benefit from me "

" that's beside the point wha…… "

" beside the point  ( I shouted ) then what is the point huh enlighten me, is it that this is business and doesn't count or I'm so damn good for you to be put in the comparison . oh I tell you what it is you just want to finish what you've come for and if challenging me with words will do then be it  "

"No it's not and those words I'm saying is what I know about you that you don't know about your self "

"know me  …? Who are you to know me ? you know nothing about me nothing zero "

"then tell me "

"very good try mister maybe next game " I said closing the bathroom door

"oh and I'm not living in a dark valley I'm living in the real world " I said from behind the door . I needed a shower and a good one , I need to think this through . 

______________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the long wait guys but I finished exams at last summer time .