One-on-One Battle

Start from the beginning

Tatsumaki: Yeah, of course I won't understand because I don't have parents.

Todoroki's eyes slowly widen after what Tatsumaki was saying.

Tatsumaki: I've been an orphan ever since I was born. The only person I have is my older sister. She's supposed to be at stadium for second-year right now to represent Class 2-B.

Todoroki: You don't... have parents...

Then Tatsumaki just walk pass them and say something to Todoroki.

Tatsumaki: That is why, if you don't use your Quirk, you don't love your parents at all.

Then Tatsumaki just left them. Bakugo was at the area where they can't see him. He heard everything they were saying.

Tatsumaki just went to the food stall and buy some Takoyaki. He just walk around and enjoy his Takoyaki and enjoy the sports festival.

Tatsumaki: The sports festival really are broadcast around the world. I assume everyone was watching.

???: Hey, Build!

Tatsumaki turn around and saw Kamui Wood, Death Arm and Mt.Lady are walking towards him.

Death Arm: Congrat for reaching the finals.

Tatsumaki: Thank you. And for your information, my is not Build.

Death Arm: Well sorry about that.

Kamui Wood: This is quite suprising that you, Kamen Rider Build the Vigilante, is first-year student here at U.A. High School.

Mt.Lady: Every pro around the town was quite suprising about it.

Tatsumaki: I'm still new at the hero world even I become the Vigilante.

Reporter 1: Hey look! It's Kamen Rider Build!

Reporter 2: Yeah, it's him!

Reporter 3: Build! Give us some comment! Why you at U.A.?!

Tatsumaki: Crap! I need run!

He quickly run back to the stadium and just panting reliefly. When he look up, he saw the girls from Class A was wearing the cheerleader outfit.

Tatsumaki: What the?! Why did you guys wear that?!

Yaoyorozu: Mineta-san! Kaminari-san! You tricked us, right?!

Then Tatsumaki look at Kaminari and Mineta were very happy. He took out his Drill Crusher and the Gorilla Fullbottle. He shake it, twist the cap and insert it into his Drill Crusher.

Tatsumaki: Mineta...! Kaminari...!

Both of them look at Tatsumaki and he has evil aura around him. He look at them with glow red blood eyes.

Mineta: Wait!!

Kaminari: Don't hit us!!

Ready go! Vortex Break!

He hit them to until they reach the sky with digital gorilla arm.

Tatsumaki: Womens isn't mens toys!!

Kaminari/Mineta: WOOOAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

After the lunch break, Midnight show them a chart what the game is going to be. It's an one-on-one battle.

Kirishima: One-on-one battle, huh?

Tatsumaki: They have it every year.

Midnight: Before we begin, let's draw lots and pick it who will fight who. Once the bracket has been decided, we'll have a recreational games and start. The sixteen finalist can choose to in or not participate in the recreation. I'm sure you need to rest and restore your strength. Now from the first place team--