Chapter 31 - "it doesn't feel right."

chapter 31

"it doesn't feel right"

Justin

"Oh and i will need some extra money after we're done with the ultrasound, Taylor and i are going shopping. Oh and i will also need some more mon-"
I stopped at the side of the road. "What are you doing? We have an appointment!"

"I know, and if you don't wanna die in a car accident before that appointment, i suggest you to shut the fuck up." I said angrily. "You have your own money and i have my own money, we're not together and we have nothing with each other but this goddamn baby, and if you'll ask me to give you money once more i'm gonna abound you and your baby to live your life without me, this pregnant had ruined my life enough already." I growled at her. She stayed silent with the same stupid face, looking out the window.

We reached the hospital and walked out the car. She stayed there sitting on her chair, i made a face and opened my door. "Get out already." I said.

"Where did gentlemen Justin go while i was away?"

"He was here all along, till you came back." I rolled my eyes, she opened the door and we walked inside, she put her hand in mine but i moved it from mine, catching distance from her.

I walked in the elevator and she stood next to me, i went a little farther away, the doors opened and we went out reaching right on time to our appointment.

Goddamn if Ariana wouldn't tell me to come here i would stay home and cut my thigh. Too bad i came.
I'd rather have a physical pain than being with Selena.

-

Time went by and the doctor finished talking, putting some jell on her stomach, and we saw a baby on the screen.

She squealed and i set there watching the screen, but i wasn't excited, not even a one bit. Ariana told me i would feel great, exited and relaxed.

All i felt was pain, this whole thing felt so wrong. I'm not supposed to be here. She looked at me and her expiration fell, seeing i wasn't into it.

I looked at the screen deeply, i tried to smile a bit but, my expression somehow stayed frozen.

The doctor explained some shit about it, apparently it's a boy. I was emotionless.

If it was ariana i would be crying right now...

stop thinking about her. you'll have a son.

this son can suck my ass.

listen to me now, you'll be happy for her, and you'll smile right now.

But i'm not happy and i don't wanna smile, not at her, not at the doctor and not at the baby.

justin.

Shut the fuck up.

I pulled out my phone and texted ariana.

(italic - justin)
(bold - ariana)

its a boy.

that's so great! you must be so excited rn!

i don't give a fuck about this whole thing.

"Mr. Bieber, i'm talking about your son, could you please put the phone away and show me some respect? It would be appreciated." He smiled.

"I came here only because the girl i love convinced me to. I didn't even wanna come here at the first place because the girl next to me is the devil and there's no one i hate more then her. All she knows to do is ruining my life so i don't care about her, nor about the baby. So i don't think i need to listen." I said softly.

Justin please stop, it is your baby.

idc. i want this whole thing to end. i wanna hug you so bad rn.

me too, really.<3

gotta go, but dont forget who loves you the most.

i would never, jay. love you 😘

love you too <3

We walked in the car, and i driven her to her house.

"Bye." She said, looking at me.

I looked forward not answering her, she went out the car and i drove away. I walked into my house sighing, throwing the car keys on the dining table and walking towards the stairs.

"Justin!! So is it a girl or a boy?!" My parents ran at me, more excited then i am.

"Boy." I said, walking up the stairs.

"Why aren't you excited? Come down here." Mom said. Once again, i sighed and set on the third stair.

"What's wrong?" Dad asked, as they set on the stair before me.

"It doesn't feel right." I shook my head. "It's not mine." I said.

They furrowed their eyebrows.

"The boy she has in her stomach," i sighed, "is not my son."

—————

OHHH SHITS GOING DOWNNNN

dont u worry guys, selena will be gone in a few chapters, i know u've been waiting ;)

sorry i didnt update in a long time,
appreciate y'all!!!!!

~ LOVE U! HOPEFULLY UPDATE SOON! ~