Chapter 27 - she walked out the door, just like my heart did

chapter 27

she walked out the door,just like my heart did

just like my heart did.

Sitting there, on the cold dirty floor, looking at his bed recalling the first night they shared their love.

How he softly placed kisses on her neck, how she pleaded for him to give her more, how they were stuck in a trap of love that night. Their bodied connected together was the best feeling they have ever felt.

How they always were there for each other.

Justin

Even tho the accident did something to my brain making me think she was my girlfriend, now it could finally happen.

But i guess God doesn't want me to be with her, it's destiny.

Ester jumped on my lap, sliding her head on my chest to find some comfortable pose. Just looking at her makes me think of all the moments we had with Ariana.

She opened the hospital door "kids? Come in" she said.

She opened the door for them a little wider, and they came in with the puppy.

"Who's that cutie dog?" I smiled.

"It's your new dog." She smiled at me, as my siblings put her on my bed.

She smelled my face and licked mu cheek, making me smile.

"What do you mean mine?"

"I mean, it's your surprise." She showed off her shiny teeth

"It's my thanks for everything you did for me. I thought you did much, way too much. So, thank you." I smiled back at her

"Yeah Justin it's your dog now! We can take her out to a round so she could poop!" Jaxson said, making us both laugh.

I grabbed the whiskey bottle next to me, drinking some more of it. My face was filled with dry tears, my eyes with new ones, knowing tonight i lost the love of my life.

-

I looked through my window, watching as Ariana sneaked into hers, probably afraid of her father.

She looked back at me with broken eyes, she looked, for the first time, awful at the moment.

I walked to my balcony, as she looked at my every action, calling her here with my hand.

She seemed to hesitate, so i softly raised my eyebrows, nodding my head once to my room, telling her once again to come.

As she carefully climbed the tree between our houses, i grabbed the whiskey and took a long sip of the bottle.

I felt it taken away from me as i saw Ariana taking a sip and putting it away, gently pushing me inside my room, closing the balcony's doors.

She looked at me sadly as the tears streamed down my face, i raised my hand and softly stroked her cheek.

The first one to say the first word was me, a second after i watched her open her mouth.

"You know the only one i love is you, do you?" I whispered weakly, trying my best to hold the tears in my eyes, but no matter how hard i tried to fight it, i couldn't, so i let it stream down.

"I know." She whispered back, putting her hand on mine, then taking it off of her cheek. "But we can't do anything about it, can we?" She cried silently.

"We can. I don't wanna raise a baby with her, i wanna raise a baby with you. And-"

"But it's not bout what we want! It's about what we have. What you have." She said, stroking my arm.

"Ariana i won't give up on us. Ever." I shook my head.

"I don't wanna give up on you as well and you know that. But there is nothing we could do. I'm sorry. But you're gonna be a father to other's woman's child. And we couldn't hold a relationship like that. We can't, hold a relationship like that." She said.

"ARIANA IM NOT READY TO GIVE UP ON US!" I wanted to say, but my voice turned out to be screaming it. "I DONT WANNA BE THE FATHER OF HER CHILD! THE ONLY ONE I WANT IS YOU!"

"BUT YOU CANT CONTROL THAT JUSTIN! YOU THINK I DONT WANNA BE WITH YOU?! OF COURSE I DO BUT WE CANT!" She screamed as well. "I just want the best for you.-"

"You are the best for me,-"

"No, there is no other way, Justin. You'll have a baby." She stroked my cheek. "It'll change your whole life-"

"I don't want my life to change. I want it to be just like it was before she came with this stupid ass pregnant." I sniffed. "I'm begging you Ariana. Stay with me."

"I'm so sorry Justin. I love you." She kissed me, a long, sweet kiss, and you know how cheesy it is in movies or stories, i thought that was all bullshit, but now i felt it.

I didn't feel the total end at the moment, i only felt her lips, meeting mine.

And trust me, this, was not the end of us.

"Don't let go of me." I whispered.

"I love you."

And like that,
she walked out the door, just like my heart did.

————————

that story is so heartbreaking ugh.

appreciate y'all more then i don't know what!!

(working on a new cover cuz this one is TERRIBLE)

plus im so sorry ab not updating for a long time, its just that life r so confusing me rn and i got a kind of depressed person bc of some things happening.
AND im sick, thank u sm god for blessing me in such a beautiful week!
(guess u could feel the sarcasm.)

anyways love u guys & hope u enjoyed today's chapter. :)