Chapter 12 - he closed his eyes

tissues babes, dont forget the tissues.

only the picture is breaking my heart.

while ur hearing the flashbacks, hear the songs
"changes"
"jocelyn flores"
"depression & obsession"
by xxxtentacion.

(u could hear just 1 of them but i dont think ull have time for that, unless u wanna hear them over and over again.
personally, if u would go w only 1 song, i would go w changes.)

u dont have to though. its just that it affects the sad moments and making it more of a beautiful and cute thing.

have a nice reading.

Ariana

"He's gone."

"He's gone."

"He's gone."

"He's gone."

"He's gone."

He's gone. Gone.

What do you mean gone?!

I slowly set on the chair. My bottom lip shaking, my whole body shivered, my eyes turned wet.

He's gone.

I let my head to fall down, as the whole room silences, a tear streamed down my face, and a sob was fighting to go out.

I let it out, and in a second, i burst into tears, i could cry a river right now. (reminds me of cry me a river by justin timberlake —he's a bea—)

Suddenly, memories started playing in my head...

So. Many. Memories.

The first time i shared with him my story with Edward...

"Hey, Ariana. Are you okay?" He asked gently and stood in front of me.

"Do i look okay?" I asked.

"What the hell was that?" He asked me.

"C-can we talk about it somewhere else? I want to lay down." I shuttered.

"Sure, i'll take you to my room." He held my hand and i jumped off the bathroom counter, then we walked to his room and i shared my story with him.

And that time he saved me...

"...karma is a bitch." I said as my fight with Edward got heated, he ran over to me and pushed me out my balcony.

"I hate you..." i whispered, then closed my eyes tightly.

Once i'm feeling my life are ending, instead of a cold hard ground, i'm finding myself in his arms.

That time he blushed... how cute he was...

"Thanks." He blushed a little.

"Are you blushing?" I smiled widely.

"No." He said with embarrassment.

"You are!" I keep smiling widely while stroking his pink cute cheeks.

"Am not!" He defensed himself.

"Oh stop. You're a cutie!!" I said.

"Stop that! I'm not!" He held my hands and pulled it down from him cheeks. "Now, go choose a sweater and i'll get you some boots!" He said and walked up the stairs.