Chapter 23 - she is just getting started.

about the picture,
BITCH WTF IM JEALOUS OF HAILEY

most interesting chapter i have even written.
enjoy <3

chapter 23

she is just getting started

"Selena stop it! Stop chasing me!"

"Justin you need to understand you're going to be a father!"

"I don't wanna be a father! I don't wanna spend my life with you and i don't even want this baby!"

"So what?! You want me to grow your baby all alone?!"

"My baby? Your baby! It's not mine!"

"Justin what the fuck is wrong with you!"

"I wanna know for sure that i am the father. I wanna do a paternity test."

"What?! You think i'm a liar?!"

"Yes!" He answered immediately.

"You're not having a paternity test!"

"I didn't ask you if you haven't noticed. I'm going to get that Brian guy, and we'll go and do the damn paternity tests."

Selena was scared. She was afraid that he'll find out. But then, her mind went off, as she remembered her old friend...

"Okay then. Don't trust me, keep thinking that i'm a liar. And go and do the paternity test. But the truth will come out in some point, and you know that."
She said, even tho, she knew everyone will find out about this whole thing.

"Okay."

"Okay." She mocked.

"Now get out of my house. See you tomorrow at the hospital. I'll get an appointment for 3." He didn't believed any shit that she would say.

"Bye." She said, walking down the stairs, and out the door.

Justin locked his room door, opening the bathroom door letting Ariana out of there.

"I wanna come tomorrow to the tests." She said, sitting on his bed.

"No, no i'll tell you as soon as i'll get home. I have such feeling about it, like, i can feel this baby is not mine. I'm positive about it."