Chapter 7 - sleeping there

ill faint here for a few seconds and- ill be back

sleeping there

Justin

"You're dad is freaking me out Ari." I said once i set on her bed.

"Don't worry about him." She locked the door.

She set next to me, and laid her head on my shoulder "Ari he's threatening me. Of course i'll worry!"

Just after i said that, I understood what I just said.

"What?" She said.

I stayed silent.

"Justin." She said.

Wow, she didn't called me hottie. I think she's serious at the moment.

"What the hell do you mean threatening you? You're talking about the note?"

"Yeah." I said, oh right i told her! Ugh. thank God i told her before and not now cuz she was freaking out and go down to yell at Edw-

"I won't let him do anything. Can you just relax? Trust me hottie. Nothing will happen." She interrupted my thoughts, and smiled at me.

Yay she called me hottie again!

"Okay.." I mumbled and we heard the door trying to open.

"Who and what?" Ariana asked (that's what i'm always saying lmaooo)

"Open up." Her dad's voice appears from the other side off the door.

"Okay, i get who. But what?" She asked.

"Justin will sleep at the guest room."

"No he's not. He's sleeping here."

"You're not sleeping with him on the same bed!" He exclaimed.

"I'm not. I'll get a mattress out." She said.

"He's sleeping at the guest room and that's it!"

"No! He's sleeping here on my bed, i'll sleep on the mattress, a-"

"No, i'll sleep on the mattress." I interrupted her.

"I'm sleeping there and we're not arguing about it right now, we'll argue later" she said.

"But-"

"Anyways, Edward, you can't do anything about it. The door is already locked." She said. I can't believe how brave she is by talking that way to her own dad. Which she hates call him that.

"I'll break the door!" He threatened.

"If you'll break the door, i'll have no place to put the mattress on the floor, so- if you'll really do it, Justin and i will sleep in the same bed. You're choice Edward. Or let me sleep here on a damn mattress and he'll sleep on the bed, or let him sleep with me in my bed and cuddle."

I smiled in disbelief and shook my head.

"What are you saying? One, or two?" She asked

I heard him sigh and his footsteps fading away.

"Why are you smiling like an idiot?" She grinned.

"I can't believe you're not afraid to talk that way to your dad. If i would say those kind of things to my dad, he would take my phone, breaking it really hard, and telling me i won't get a new one until at least 4 months pass." I sigh.

"We're not the same hottie. You're in good terms with you're dad. He didn't yelled at you for years that you're a mistake, and that he regret you were born, that you're air means nothing to anyone. That no one loves you and no ones care for you. But my dad did said it to me, for years. And today. And you have a happy beautiful family. My family is a mess. I hate my dad, but he hates me to so- we're even. I now mad at my mom for not divorcing this asshole. The only person in this family who i can trust and know he'll always be there for me is Frankie. He's there for me since my dad started hit me. But he threatened Frankie that if he'll tell my mom, he'll hit him too. First Frankie wanted to tell mom even after what Edward said. But i didn't let him. I didn't want my brother to get hurt too. My dad is like- satan." She dropped her head to the floor, she hadn't cried, she was just... sad. I pulled her into my chest, putting my chin on her head as she kept talking.

"You don't know what it feels like when you want to tell your mom her husband hitting you and threatening you not to tell her, and if you will he'll bit you up so much harder. Once- when i just TRIED to say something about it to my mom, Edward came in and changed the subject, didn't gave me the chance to tell her anything. And then while mom's at work, he's beating the shit outta me, when i was almost 7. He almost broke my ribs, Justin. My ribs was in pain for like, 2 months but if i'll tell my mom to go check it with a doctor, she'll ask how did it happened and then, you'll be much more beat up. My dad made my life miserable. And i won't let him do it again. I went to a Self defense rates. Just in case he'll try to beat my ass again, i'll protect myself. I went to those rates once i turned 16, when my mom found out. Then, i started to grow confidence in front of him, to show him that i don't give a fuck about him. And if he'll try to hit me I'll protect myself." She buried her head into my shoulder, and i stroked her back gently.

"But- i do care for him. As much as i hate to say that, he is my dad after all. And- i just. I'm disappointed that- my own dad wish every morning that his daughter will die. When other fathers just praying everyday for their children to stay healthy and when other fathers just wish that their kids will stay happy..." after that, she took her head off my shoulder and looked into my eyes, as a tear slipped out of her eye.

"And my dad is praying the exact other way around."

That broke my heart.

I need to talk to this heartless man about her. Maybe he'll finally understand how he's hurting his daughter every day that pass by.

ly guys appreciate u sm

hope u had a great day!!

TOMORROW ITS MY BIRTHDAY!
well, its now exactly 11:00 o'clock in my country so, in an hour!

ill try to post, love u <3