Chaptet 20 ✔️

Start from the beginning

I shook my head dejectedly, sniffling. Massaging the forehead with my thumb and index finger, I sighed out heavily.

I hope they haven't got a hold on the file. If they had, all my hard work will go down the drain. The place where I have kept them is beyond their reach, but I just hope, and pray, they don't get it.

Taking the support of the couch, I stood up on my feet, though my legs wobbled. No matter what, I would have to stay strong for my daughter, for myself and for my love.

I would have to make sure that those files, containing the dirty secrets of Axel, reach the hand of Government. And I also knew, whom to trust on this matter.

▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪

SARAH

My breaths came out ragged as I tried to control my anger, but it was on peek. Hot molten lave swirled through my veins.

How dare he touched me! How dare he tred to seduce me. How dare he reduced me to the level of his whore.

This was exactly where he wanted me, from the very beginning. He wanted to turn me into a whore. I was disgusted at myself more than anything, for the way I reacted.

His eyes were blank as he kept staring at me, his mouth sealed.

"HOW DARE YOU PULL THIS STUNT ON ME!? HOW DARE YOU TOUCH ME AGAINST MY WILL!? JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?

If you think just because everyone regards you as the King here, you can get away with whatever you want, you are wrong mister. I'm not one of those women who will turn into your puppet and later into your sex slave. I'm only doing this surrogacy thing because of my papa, you get it! And no matter what, keep your dirty hands away from me. I hate you. You get it!

I. FUCKING. HATE YOU!"

Throwing those words at his face, I pushed him off me with a jerk, and dashed off. Descending down the stairs, I took the back door and ran into the forest, to avoid interaction with my personal bodyguard, or any of his men.

I ran and ran, never bothering to look back at the mansion. Dry branches and leaves scrunched beneath my feet, and I felt pain from time to time. Small stones were hurting my soles, but that wasn't bothering me anymore.

The tattered dignity, with which Chase Morgan played today had given a deep wound to my heart. He succeeded in getting a reaction out of me. He succeeded seducing me into his bed.

Man whore!

I couldn't believe I let him play with my body, I let him do that to me. I let him touch me in places, I never wanted to.

Is it? Did you really not want it?

No I didn't want it!

After what felt like running for eternity, my bloody and wounded steps came to a halt. Hunching down, I kept my palms on the knees and took heavy breaths, trying to calm down my lungs.

My nose itched, a lump formed on my throat and I felt my tear ducts flooding down. I felt broken, mentally and physically.