Ending Scene

(A/N: Here's the finale. Holy shit it's been so long. I apologize. I might write an epilogue, but idk yet. Tbh, I don't think anyone will read this chapter since this book is now ancient and I haven't updated in like, 40 years. So... here you guys go anyways. How bout 35 votes and I'll write an epilogue? Sounds good friends.😊❤️)

Mina's POV

"Chaeyoung..." I mumbled in disbelief. I was practically shaking. The girl I love, standing right in front of me. My bestfriend, my girlfriend, my ex girlfriend, my fiancé, my ex fiancé, my memories, and my loss of memories.

When someone is enough to be all of that, that's when you know...

That's when you know that they've made enough of an impact on your life. So much that you can't bare to be without them. So much that every second feels like hours, and every moment feels like torture.

But who's to blame?

No one.

It was all my fault. My fault and my fault only.

If only I didn't reject her four years ago, then things would be different. Perhaps we would be married, perhaps we would have kids. Perhaps I'd wake up every morning to her cuddles and her signature Kimchi Fired Rice. Perhaps life would be perfect.

Perhaps... I would be happy.

Third Person's POV

"It's... been a while." Chaeyoung said, snapping Mina out of her trance.

But to no avail, because Mina was quickly brought into another. To which she could sense every movement made by Chaeyoung. Every shift in position, every facial expression, even the placement of each and every strand of her hair.

Chaeyoung's hair...

Mina's favourite. Her short hair. Cool yet sexy. Masculine yet feminine. Just like Mina last remembered... except, not really. Mina took in everything. All of Chaeyoung. She notices a different glint in the latter's eyes.

How Chaeyoung's eyes sharply darted to each direction

How Chaeyoung's eyes sharply darted to each direction. Mina sensed no nerves in them. Chaeyoung's innocent look was long gone.

How Chaeyoung talked casually while occasionally running her hands through her silky locks. How her deep set dimples were even more visible now. She notices that Chaeyoung doesn't smile nearly as much as she used to.

Is she not happy anymore? Would that be Mina's fault?

"Are you even listening?"

Mina batted her eyes and shook her head.

"Huh? Oh. Y-yeah." Mina mentally cursed herself for stuttering. Although Chaeyoung could clearly sense the lie, she just simply nodded at her ex-fiancé.