I'm Okay

(A/N: I've decided that if this chapter hits 20 votes, then I'll write a happy ending. If not, I have a plot for a sad ending too cuz I'm stressed and sad with the start of school. Muahahaha😈)

(P.S.: Don't worry. There are still a couple more chapters after this for the (hopefully happy) ending plots of each couple. I'm so sad that my fav book I've written so far is ending tho.☹️)

Momo's POV

'Hey Babe.' Those words kept ringing in my ears. Solji and Dahyun... are together. Then why did she hug me? Why did she tell me that she missed me? Why did she—I can't believe this shit.

I turned to Sana and Mina, who looked at me with a worried expression. Sana bit her lip while looking at us awkwardly.

"What is this Dahyun!!?" I yelled. Solji smirked.

"Isn't it obvious?, Dahyun is mine." She said cockily. I scoffed. Last time I remembered, Dahyun was mine. Well, IU's. But still. That's not the point.

"You're lying." I said with same amount of cockiness. Solji looked at me with a smile, unfazed by my words.

"You... are lying... right?" I started to lose confidence, seeing how quiet Dahyun was.

"I'm not. And even if I was, who are you to care? Are you her girlfriend?" Solji questioned. I shook my head sadly. I'm not her girlfriend. We're not... anything. We're nothing.

Dahyun looked up, finally speaking.

"Solji, are you done yet? You're not my fucking girlfriend." Dahyun said. My head shot up with hope. I knew it! My Dahyunnie would never do that to me!

Solji chuckled lightly.

She pulled out her phone and showed Dahyun something. Dahyun's eyes widened.

"You wouldn't dare." Dahyun said with a glare. Solji's smirk grew wider.

"Is that a challenge?" Solji asked, raising her voice. Dahyun turned mute. The curiosity was slowly killing me.

"What is it Dahyun?" I asked gently.

No reply.

"Dahyun. What. Is. It." I said coldly this time, emphasizing each word.

No reply.

"TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!!?" I finally snapped. Dahyun flinched at my sudden outburst. Her eyes were glistening with tears but she still remained quiet. I felt my blood boil at her unusual silence and I pinned her up against the wall. Infuriated, I punched the wall beside her head. Her eyes shut close in fear.

"FUCKING TELL ME!"

"That's enough Momo." Mina said while pulling me away.

"No! I know something is wrong!!!"

"NOTHING is wrong. Okay? Just calm the fuck down." Sana yelled back. I closed my eyes and steadied my breath.

"Show me." I said coldly while looking over at Solji. She raised her brows while turning her head to Dahyun, who had her head down with silent tears. The sight broke my heart but I pretended to be unaffected.