Part - 16 (She's the One)

Mulai dari awal

Om(frowning at Rudra) - arre... Lekin Abhi toh tu ne bola... That... It's not you but me...

(Hey... But you just told me that it's not you but me...)

Ru - nope... I didn't tell you... I just gave you a hint and you guessed it...

Om(raising his one eyebrow) - aur dono mein kya farq hai Rudra???

(and where's the difference Rudra???)

Ru - O... I'm bounded by Bro-code... I m not supposed to tell you the name...

Om(little frustrated) - kab se sun Raha hoon... Bro-code... Bro-code... What the hell is this Bro-code???

(Oh god Rudra... Bro-code... Bro-code... What the hell is this Bro-code???)

Ru - O... It's the promise that I have given to Gauri... To maintain confidentiality. She doesn't wants you to know anything regarding that incident...

Om - toh phir Abhi mooh kyu Khola tu ne??? Meri accident wali baat kyu uthayi tu ne??? Itna Suspense create karne ke Baad tujhe kya lagta hai main tujhe jaane Dunga??? You have to tell me

(Then why did you even open your mouth??? Why did you reminded me of my accident??? After creating so much of suspense, do you think I will leave you??? You have to tell me)

Rudy(chuckled) - toh kya karta?? Shakal dekhi thi apni?? Roadside Romeo Jaisi ho gayi thi. aur mana mat karna...Maine dekh Liya tha... you were on verge of crying. Main aur Gauri??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Like Seriously O.... Are you blind?? She's not just my best friend... She's more like a Sister to me... Aap bhi Naa O....

(So what else I could've done?? Did you noticed your face??? You were looking like a Roadside Romeo. And don't deny Ok...I saw you... You were on verge of crying... Me and Gauri?? Like seriously O....🤣🤣🤣🤣 Are you blind?? She's not just my best friend... She's more like a Sister to me... You're too much O.

Omkara smiled embarrassingly. Now, How is he supposed to deny it...

Ru - Ok fine... let me help you... Main aapko yeh nahi bataaunga ki kya hua... Aap yaad karo uss din kya kya hua tha aur guess karne ki koshish karo... Ok???

(Ok fine... Let me help you... I'll not tell you what happened... You try to remember that day and then guess...Ok???)

Om - My god Rudra this is so childish... Why can't you tell me...???

Ru(mockingly) - you were about to cry over the fact that your Piddi is interested in your brother and you find my suggestion childish??? I m just protecting my Bro-code.

Om (rolling his eyes) - Ok Fine...!!!

Ru - So....

Om - So???

Ru - offo O... Yaad bhi hai aapko ki kya hua tha us din???

(Offo O... Do you even remember what happened that day???)

Om(thinking for a while) - yes... Absolutely... Tu mere saath school se waapas aa Raha tha....aur woh bhi thi humare car mein...

(Yes absolutely... You and I were coming back from school... And she was also in car with us)

Ru(cutting Omkara's words) - Correction... We were coming back from school and you both were arguing on the topic of "Miss Rosie"

Omkara smiled remembering that fight... How silly they were... well she's still that much silly...

FLASHBACK

Three years ago... Omkara was in 12th standard, short hair, comparatively slimmer and no trace of beard... He was a studious boy. Gauri on the other side was in 10th standard, a little more shorter than now, hair tied in two ponytails... But she was as mischievous as now...