demon

"that hurts y/n!how could you hit me like a nasty insect!" grell whined.i only stared at him, i would attack him but the kid already was snoozing away after i repeatedly told him that nothing bad was happening.i'm at a disadvantage here.

i watched grell stood back on his feet before flipping his hair back "anyway how is the very handsome jack-?" i felt my chest tighten by the words.i grit my teeth together before letting my kagune attack him. "hey!i was just asking!" he whines as he leaps around to avoid getting hit by me or sebastian.

"shut up" i mumbled

"This isn't far!two against a lady!" he complains."y/n this isn't like you at all!what happened!?"

"if you weren't trying to hurt the kid in my arms or bocchan then i wouldn't be attacking you" my eyes moved to the familiar redhead that trapped bocchan to the brick wall." weren't you the lady who kept squishing my face?" i shouted, grabbing red-haired women's attention. her confused expression suddenly turned sinister, i tilt my head to the side "why-" in the corner of my eyes i noticed the red blur coming at me

i threw the kid in the air, my kagune wrapping around luke.the coat fluttered down to the ground, next to my food.my kagune stood up in the air, keeping him safe.before i could dodge grell's attack, my mouth suddenly filled up with blood.so much blood filled my mouth it dripped from my mouth "you really lost your touch, never look away from a battle" grell grinned as he pushed the chainsaw deeper.

"i-i can't" the women spoke as she backed away. her face so scared, her eyes filled with tears as she stood away from bocchan."i can't kill my own nephew, my sister's son!" she cried out.

"ah madam red..." grell pulled out his chainsaw, in a blink of an eyes madam red was laying on the ground, dead.grell stood over her "you are like any other women" he snarled before turning his head at me "you, y/n. you used to be my type but seeing how you let yourself go.it rather disappoints me"

i spit the blood that kept pooling in my mouth"y-you fucker" i forced a grin on my face."you forgot i always know my next move"

-

i watched grell as he kept whining about his chainsaw.he tugged at the coat that got stuck inside "aw stop your whining.you big baby" i complained, sticking my pinky in my ear."your going to wake up the kid and if you do, you are going to teach him to read" i narrowed my eyes.

"y/n!how could you!" i only laughed

"because you keep doing unneeded things.you fell in love with the women and you both begin to kill prostitutes for her need of revenge. helping her with her crimes isn't so forgiving, i thought you reapers have to reap souls as frogivness to the lord for taking your own life. but again. That's no my business, but you will be punished by William.and i'll be in the background laughing away like always." i turn to bocchan who kneeled over his aunt's dead body.he stares at it with a blank stare.

"that was rather impressive y/n, disappointing that madam red had to die in the process" sebastian complimented

"hey you said i wasn't needed for this mission so i stayed out of it.i only attacked because he was going to kill the kid" i answered bluntly.i crossed my arms and glared at both males."how did i manage to survive this long?" i muttered, facepalming myself.

'y/n'

i scrunched up my face, the voice returned.i closed my eyes, pressing my lips shut in annoyance

'y/n, use me'

'oh please use me.i cannot bear it anymore'

i began rubbing my forehead, i could hear every single sound so clear.i could hear the wind, the small rocks moving along with the wind.the breathing of those humans and other immortal things.it's so loud.so clear!it's too loud!it hurts.

"shut up" i mumbled, my fingertips rubbing my forehead to soothe the pain.my stomach growled again, it sounded so loud!why is it loud! with the electric feeling on my collar bone wasn't helping either.why am i in so much pain?!

"lady y/n?" sebastian called out

"hmm?" i could hear grell hum to Sebastian's call."y/n are you in pain?".i shook my head "then let me cause some then" this pain slowed me down.i reacted at the pace of a human.by the time i opened my eyes the chainsaw was stoved in my stomach."let me see the show"

i grunted in pain, the new gap in my body now is added to my list of why i'm in pain."stop it grell" i mumbled, unable to speak louder.in response grell only pushed deeper

"it's your fault i'm left single again" he snarled

"grell...your a shit friend"

-

the voices in y/n's head overlapped each other.the longer she listened the more sick she was becoming.she couldn't seem to focus on one voice before another interrupted.

'rest'

it seemed only one voice was clear unlike the other voices.its driving her insane, she can't think of a single thing.it hurt her.

'rest y/n, you deserve it.i'll take care of it all'

his voice was so soft and kind.it soothe the pain."jack" she mumbled under her breath only wanting to be in his arms again.

-

"y/n'" i move my eyes to the blacked-out silhouette of a person. it kept calling for me as if i'm a cat."oh y/n~'"the voice sang. "y/n don't ignore me" cold hands wrapped around me from behind."i know you want to use me" it whispered in my ear.i can see it's glowing pink eyes looking at me from the corner of my eyes

it's hand slid to my collarbone, it's fingers tracing over the demon mark." i'll always be here.i will never leave you if you got this mark on you" it's tail wrapped around my leg." play with me, a kitten shouldn't be ignored" it rubbed its head on me, it's cat-like ear tickling mine

"leave me alone" i spoke bitterly

"why so cold?i won't leave you like everyone else does.'" it meowed." you got me, what are you going to do with me?you can't ignore me of the price will be deadly"

"i'm not using you. you're going to rot until i am killed.i will never use you"

it laughed "we'll see about that, i am your demon.a demon who will grab you by the shoulders and cling to you until you use me" it's large white grin matching its eyes."you already are suing me but only because you are stressed out and i want to play.i can only play when your weak'

"so troublesome"

"your right, but i wanted to show you what demons are good for.to you know, get you interested'

"yeah right"