their offer

i peeked through my hair at the two, the same noble boy and his butler along with a few friends were here! i continued sweeping, ignoring them. but the demon's bitter scent was so strong it burned my lungs.i wasn't sure but it burned something on me.

"my my undertaker...how did you find someone like her, you both married? " the women in red says making me flinch. everyone quieted down at her comment "her skin looks so smooth, why does she have her face covered?" she asks, walking towards me.i backed away, waving her off but she didn't catch it. instead she grabbed my hands, holding mine in hers/

"not at all, she's a worker here. a beauty isn't she?" undertaker chuckles.i wanted to hit him for his comment, i knew he was encouraging it for his own entertainment.i pulled my hands away, bowing down before turning around to walk to the back. my foot hit something that caused me to lose my balance.

'this is why i hate having hair covering my eyes!how the hell can undertaker handle this?!'

my hands and knees made contact with the floor.thankfully i only had little scratches on my hands."oh my, are you alright!" the women says, helping me up.i stood straight, i bow

"thank you" i spoke softly, my hands holding down my hat to ensure my identity. i lift my head up to walk away but...

"miss, are you okay?" i turned to see luke rubbing his eyes, he stood by the doorway, tired.'i must have woken him up' my head whipped so fast, my hat fell off.my hair fell back to place, revealing my face."i heard you fall" he walked towards me, leaning on me.still tired.he yawned,as he snuggled himself against me.

"kid you're supposed to be sleeping" i whispered, picking up luke in my arms.

"y/n" i turned to undertaker, mistakenly.i realized the reason for him calling me, for his stupid entertainment

"she's a real beauty!" the women in red gasp, the brown hair butler came next to her, admiring me.i felt everyone's eyes on me- well except for the Asian male, his eyes were closed." her soft h/c hair and sparkling e/c eyes! makes her look unreal!" the women in red grabbed my face, almost making me drop the kid who already fell asleep on me.

all i could think and feel is discomfort.i'm not used to this and i got this women giving so much attention to my small details while i have a kid on me.

"madam red, you're scaring her" the noble boy says.

i shook my head "no, just a bit surprised" i smiled politely

"she even has a beautiful voice!you should work for me-"

"but alas she is working for me.she is a rare one, very rare for her" undertaker grins.i glared at him "such a kind woman, isn't she?"

"undertaker your worker saved my life yesterday, i would like to give her a better paying job..." the noble starts."as a small reward my butler suggested" he finishes.i walked next to undertaker, i gave undertaker the kid

"i'll have to decline, i like my job here-" undertaker grins, grabbing my arm.

he leaned towards my ear."take it, i sense something interesting in the future" he whispers.

"but i need to...repay you" i answered, he waved his hand, dismissing me.

"no need.you always did a good job cleaning my parlor my dear." he turns to my direction."you should enjoy your life more, and i'm sure it'll be harder to provide and a kid now" he grins, noting the kid.

"madam red and lau, can you both wait outside for a bit?" the noble asks.i sigh in relief, the women and butler wouldn't take their eyes off of me.

"what!why?" the women practically yelled.

-

i leaned on the table, looking at the two, demon sebastian and lord ciel phantomhive."i already said i decline you offer" i spoke with a cold glare."i don't want to work near a demon" the noble stared at me with a questionable stare

"how do you-"

"didn't you butler explain to you, who i am?" i question, refusing to look at the demon.i sigh "i'm not human, i cannot enjoy the simple pleasure of human food, the only way to survive is to eat human flesh." i pushed myself off the counter "i can smell the demon's scent tainting your own.your scent is sweet unlike the demon's it...simply foul and bitter, it's not hard to notice"

"that's how you knew i have a demon?" the boy questions.

i narrowed my eyes "yes, but another thing about us ghouls and demons, we don't get along.because we eat each other's meals.just like how demons, angels and grim reapers don't get along" i moved closer to the demon."you said your butler suggested that i should work for you, why is that?" i ask.

the butler smiled "well i became...interested in you.you ghouls have the scent of blood and the bitter smell of coffee lingering on them.you also have a certain scent that makes you stand out.i'm simply curious of you, and you would be useful for the manor" i laughed.

"well, demon. if i work under you, you would have to be near your master at all times. even a drop of blood would drive me crazy" i look at the noble ." would you like to have a flesh-eating monster on you?" i ask with a grin.

he only stared blankly at me in return."i already have a demon on my shoulder.but i could use more help since i got useless servants" i chuckled,

"you are one interesting child" i chuckled.

"but the question remains, are you willing to take it?" the demon asks.i look at them both.

"i'll give an answer in a week. but you both better be ready for a new monster and child in your manor" i waved before walking to the back to see the kid."this will be interesting" i mutter to myself