The longest day (pt 2)

We started the match with a bang, they had a tank with 90mm gun and it was raining hell on us.

*over the radio*
Me: Miho we have got to get the gun off of us.
Miho: I know, I know. What if we split up I'll distract them so you can get a good shot in.
Me: sounds good.
Erwin: we've been knocked out.
Me: damn. We better hurry with that plan.
Miho: right!

Her panzer IV speed out of the trees and in the open field. Then I saw it. "Up there, aim there!" I yelled at my gunner. We took the shot. One hit knocked out.

Anchovy POV

Anchovy: ower plan is working we will surely win this time.
Anzio student(over the radio): we are out of commission ma'am.
Anchovy: WHAT?! HOW? *sigh* Never mind. Pepperoni prepare the offensive.
Pepperoni: Yes, ma'am!

My POV

Me: good shot
Gunner: thank you.
(Over the radio)
Me: Miho, get the rest of the tanks and meet me at the town on the shore here.
Miho: all right. See you there.

We reached the town and I popped out of the cupola to get some fresh air and look a the view.

Radio operator: sir I'm picking up a unknown radio signal.
Me: let me see.

I put the on the headphones and listened.

???: Dies ist das U-Boot 124. Es sendet ein Notsignal an alle Einheiten, die noch dem Kaiser treu sind.
Me: Hallo, Hallo. komm mit dem U-Boot 124
U-boot 124 crew: mein Kaiser!? wo sind Sie? Bitte leiten Sie uns in Richtung Japan.

I give them the the directions to get to this beach. I make a call to Miho to tell here to call the match and that I needed all of the girls help.

*time skip*

We all meet on the beach. Miho and Yukari had concern looks. Anchovys was more of a pissed. Then the u-boat a merged out of the water just off shore. All the crew got on lifeboats and came ashore.

Me: geht es dir gut?
Captain: ja, aber mit ein paar schnitten. Wie bist du hier her gekommen?
Me: all will be explained in due time. Anchovy!
Anchovy: ye..yea?
Me: my guesses will need place to dry off and get a meal.
Anchovy: sure, we got plenty food.
Me: good. Captain, Miho and Yukari came with me. Oh and call the Japanese coastguard.

We all get on tanks and drive back the  Anzio school ship. While we did I thought this should be interesting.