die kaiserschlacht

The two girls walked away beaming with arrogance so strong the others in the restaurant could feel it. I sit back down and it all hit me at once.

Me: Damn it, why did I do that
Miho: well, only you would know but in any case now we've got a match to win.
Me: we? I'm not on your tankery team.
Miho: you are now unless anyone has any objections?
The table was silent
Miho: well in that case welcome to the team.
Yukari: we should start thinking about plans to win this match.
Me: that sounds good I'll leave that part up to you I'll go and start reading my tank.
Miho: sounds good. Everyone meet me at the garages at 8:00.

*time skip to the next morning*

We all arrived on to the field around 9:20. Then enemy arrived and there assortment of French tanks. 3 SOMUA S 35 and 3 ARL 44. At this point I just hoped the crew Miho provided me wasn't too green.

Andou: Ready to get your ass kicked, slave!
Me: I'm always up for a good ass kicking!
Miho: You ready Wilhelm?
Me: As ready as I'll ever be. Hey why are there people watching?
Miho: The girls on the hill over there, well there other commanders. Mainly Kay of Saunders and Darjeeling from St. Gloriana
Me: Great, now I got a audiance. I better impress.

*up on the hill overlooking the field*

Darjeeling: it is interesting that they let a boy partake in sensha-do
Kay: yea, I'm excited to see how he does.

Before I knew it, it had begun. All tanks rolled forward. I told the driver to stay out of the line of direct fire. Because the guns on the S35 can take a out a Panzer III with little effort.

*time skip to around the middle of the match.*

About half of our and their tanks have been knocked out. Me and Miho split the rest of the enemy tanks amongst ourselves. I was to take out the last two S35 and Miho and Hippo team was to take the remaining heavy tanks.

Our Panzer III rolled in a small mock town.

Me: not much here I could have sworn they be here

*PING!*

A 45mm shell hit the side of the turret. I quickly closed the hatch. We took care of the S35 quickly with our 50mm gun. But that wasn't the flag tank, so it was still here and it made its presence felt

*PING!*

Another shot hit the turret. The driver drove us around a house and to my amazement that lured Andou's S35 out of its hiding place. It chased us but we rounded the house too quickly and we got a perfect shot on the back of the tank. *BOOM* the roar of the 50mm gun rang out and that was that.

Me: well that warps things up.
Driver: uh, commander
Me: yea?

I open the hatch of the commanders cupola, and then I saw it. the tank had caught fire. I saw all the crew except Andou. I hopped out of my tank and ran to the S35. I climbed up on the tank looked to into the cupola. And I saw her. I pulled her out as fast as I could. I was carrying her like a bride.

ANDOU'S POV

my eyes slowly open to see him. He had me in his arms. Its warm and comforting.

Wilhelm: hey, hey Andou are you ok?

Me: I'm ah..good.

Wilhelm pov

Me: hey, your vary red in the face are you sure your good.

Andou: I'm 100%... uh excuse me!

And then she ran off. Wired I said to myself. Then I was hugged aggressively by Yukari.

Me: hey...But why Yukari
Yukari: I didn't know you could command like that.
Me: well it really wasn't that impressive.
Yukari: but still. Impressive.

Yukari was vary red. And I can't help that she likes me but that's not possible, I think as the tanks return to the garage.

*time skip*

Andou pov

Me: I can't believe I lost. But Why did
He save me. Well I guess I'll get to ask him tomorrow. But man he is cute..Ah no..no he isn't. Ah Wilhelm.
He's all I can think about as I drift off to sleep.

4 is complete my friends. Remember only constructive criticism and that stuff. See you later.