Its Tea Time

I had just put the last of my clothes back on and said good bye to Kay and the Sunders team. I was about to leave the hospital, When a short orange haired girl walked in to the room.

???: Are you Wilhelm?
Me: yes I am. But who are you?
Pekoe: I'm Orange Pekoe. Madam Darjeeling is waiting for you outside.
Me: well then, let's not keep here waiting then. After you.

We walk down the hallway to the elevator and then we take it down. After we exit the building I look around for a ride.

Me: so where's your ride?
Pekoe: there.

As she said that she pointed to the Churchill. " you guys came here in a tank!?" I said schocked. "Yep" she replied calmly. She knocked on the hatch. Soon after a beautiful blonde haired girl popped open the hatch and poked her head out.

Darjeeling: ah, Pekoe your back and you brought our guest.
Me: so why Exactly are you picking me up from the hospital?
Darjeeling: Well I had heard about the accident at Saunders so I wanted to make she every one was safe. And went Kay told me that you saved them. I had to talk with you.
Me: Well ok I'll be happy to talk with you.

Then we all pile in to the tank and ride off towards St.Gloriana Girls College.

*time skip*

We walk in to an immaculate room with one table with a tea set on It. Darjeeling walks in and takes a seat.

Darjeeling: please, have a seat.
Me: Sure. This is a beautiful school.
Darjeeling: Thanks. You seem to come dressed for the occasion.

 You seem to come dressed for the occasion

(This what the uniform looks like.)

Me: This old thing. Nah
Darjeeling: It looks nice.
Me: not as nice look as you.

Darjeeling blushed a little at this statement. But then Pekoe comes in the room with tea. And she poured tea for both of us.

*small time skip*

Darjeeling: How did you get out of Germany on the night.
Me: Well I was saved by loyal officers. They got me out in time
Darjeeling: I was watching the match you know I'm impressed that you could lead a tank with such dillagence.
Me: years of schooling my dear.
Darjeeling: well. Its getting late.
Me: so? I can stay for dinner.
Darjeeling: really you will!...uh, I mean that's splendid see you in the dining room.

Darjeeling pov

My mind: ok, calm down Darjeeling. Stay elegant. But a prince has agreed to have dinner with me. And on top of all that he's cute as hell. Deep breaths. Ok I'm ready.