The American dream

When I wake up in my dorm the day after the match. I found a letter in a little mail box next to the door. I opened it to read and its said

Saunders High School formally invites Kaiser Wilhelm IV to tour the school.

Me: huh, it is Friday, I suppose I have the time.

I put on my formal wear and I grab my pickelhalube and catch a taxi over to there school. The school is almost as immaculate as the palace in Berlin. I walk through the main doors to the main office. " Hello I am Kaiser Wilhelm IV I'm here to see Kay." I say to the desk administrator. But I hear a yelling from behind me

Kay: Hayyyyy Wilhelm over here
Me: why did you call me here?
Kay: well I wanted to be introduced with his highnesses.
Then the two girls who didn't seem to care before turned there heads.
Me: well I think we should get started with the tour.
Kay: Oh Yea the tour. Yea let's do that. Oh yea these are my friends Alisa and Naomi

*time skip*
Unknown person pov

???: the Kaiser is here on a tour. He must be killed to ensure the revolution can succeed. Now how to do that. Ah I know.

Said the mysterious figure as she started to mix ammonia with bleach.

Wilhelms pov

As Kay took me though the school it lead to an Auditorium with a large stage. Kay, Alisa and Naomi walked out on it and Kay started talking.

Kay: Everybody you have all Hurd the rumors about a boy joining the ranks of Miho's tankery team. Well I'm here to but those rumors to rest. THEY ARE TRUE WELCOME TO THE STAGE WILHELM IV.

There was a uneasy silence when I walked out on to the stage. Kay handed me the mic and said "knock'em dead" as she walked off next to Alisa and Naomi

Me: um.... hello Saunders high school. My name is Wihllam. And I am a part of Miho's tankery team. I'm also a deposed Kaiser. My family was killed in Berlin by revolutionarys but I escaped with the help of loyal military officers. Any questions.

Girl 1: Have you given up claim on the throne?
Me: no I have not.
Alisa: how did you learn tankery?
Me: from the Prussian military academy. I also learned how to shoot all types of guns from a pistol to a 88mm flack gun.

Just then the lunch bell rang and all of the students cleared out quickly.

Kay: come on Wilhelm come have lunch with me.
Me: sure.

Me, Kay, Alisa and Naomi got our lunches and ate in Kay's office. She figured it would be awkward to eat in a lunch room full of strangers so ate and talked. A figure moved to a ventalation shaft connecting to Kay's office. She pored in a home made gas. And when she was done she cleaned up and moved off as fast as she could.

Me: hey Everybody shhhhh
Kay: what why?
Me: you smell that. It almost smells like...oh christ.
Alisa: what is it?
Me: its gas. EVERYONE OUT.
Kay: Wait gas as in like what?
Me: Mustard gas.

Thay all go pale when I said that. and then they see it comeing though the vents. I try the door but it was locked.

Me: Shit, alright you all over here.

They do as I say. I try to stop the flow but all I got a chemical burns. Ok guys heres the plan. I look at the other vent I unscrewed it and one by one they all get out but I stay to make sure that its sealed off so the gas stays in here. I feel the buring in my arms and legs the pain is too eminence and I black out

*time skip*

I wake up in the hospital with Kay and Alisa next to me asleep. But the strange thing is Kay had her hand on mine.

Me: psst, hey cutie.
Kay: huh..oh wait you awake. Wait what did you say?

Then she see here hand a pulls it back quickly with a red face. The rest of the day we just talked about tanks and strategy. Then the doctor said it was only minor chemical burns. And I should be fine. And Naomi came in and said that the police had found the girl who had done it. Apparently she was some kind of young Communist revolutionary.

Me: damn, I'm not even safe here.
Kay: don't worry as long as you got us nothing like this will happen again.
Me: aww, all 3 of you are sweet you know that.

They all go red at this statement. "Its the least we can do for saving us" said Alisa. "Still really sweet guys thanks" I replied.

Me: Now I'm hungry who else is with me huh
Kay,Alisa,Naomi: yep