The Longest Day (part 1)

It was not long after we were told we would be fighting Anzio, me and Miho had let our crews and the rest of the tankery club know about the match. I was in the garage look after my tank, sence I never got the dents and scratches off from the last battle with Andou.

We loaded up the the tanks on to a train to be transported to Anzio. Me, Miho and Yukari were sitting in a first class train car (thanks, to me being recognized as the Kaiser.) I ordered us meals and we talked about strategy.

*time skip*

The train stopped at the station and we all dismounted. As soon as I stepped on the train platform I was gawked at by the Anzio students.

Anzio student 1: wow, so the rumors are true.
Anzio student 2: I read something on the German empire recently, aberntly that picked helmet is a sign of wealth an nobility.

As all of the tankery club filled the train station we saw a short-ish green haired girl jump on top of a box set out for her to stand on.

Anchovy: HELLO, OOARAI ACADEMY. WELCOME TO ANZIO HIGH. We are to start immediately I do not wish to wait. And afterwards we can have a feast!

All of the Anzio girls cheered. As we mounted ower tanks and rode to the practice field. We rolled though the heart of the high school. It looked like I was back in Rome. I went to Rome with my father on a state visit to improve relations between Germany and Italy.

We reached the field and the commander and co-commanders meet in the middle and shake hands.

Anchovy: Ah, Miho I look forward to ower match. But this time we will win.
Miho: me too, I hope well all have fun.
Anchovy: are you not going to introduce me to your cute boyfriend friend?
Miho: b....b..boyfriend!? No he just a good friend that's all. His name is Wilhelm.
Me: pleasure to make your accantance.

Anchovy blushed at the amount of formality. We all shake hands and return to our tanks.

Miho: you ready?
Me: yep, let's see there new tanks shall we.

And with that all the tanks engines started.