-eight

I woke up with Austin's arm wrapped around me. I was in one of his flannels, and panties.

"Baby." he whispered, kissing my sweet spot on my neck.

"Goodmorning love." I rolled over and kissed him.

"Cady.." he said, looking at me.

"Hm?"

"Do you regret last night?"

I swallowed. Did I?

"No. Not at all. It was.. hot."

"You're hot."

"Shut up." I kissed him again.

He sighed, stretching. "We should get up."

"But I don't wanna." I kissed his neck, and he played with my hair.

"Promise you don't regret it, babe?" he asked again.

I sat up a little bit and took his face in my hands. "If I regretted it, I would've left after it. I don't know what it is about you, Austin, but I love it. It's like.. when we touch, I'm calm. Last night.. it was just you and I, no flashbacks, nothing."

He kissed me. "I love you."

I smiled. "I love you too."

-\--\--\--\--\--\--\--\--\--\-

"You guys fucked last night didn't you?" Alex asked as we came down the stairs.

"Yeah bruh." Austin smirked, pulling me onto his lap.

"She's a screamer." Alex coughed.

"Oh, I know." Austin gave me jumper cables.

I squirmed to get away from his hands. "Don't do that babe." he laughed.

"Then don't do that."

His hand rested on my thigh as we watched whatever was on TV.

"Guys let's do something." Austin groaned.

"Like what?"

"We used to always go to the beach and now all we do is sit inside."

"If you drive I'll go." Robert said from the kitchen.

"Alright, let's go."

If I would've known what was going to happen, I wouldn't have gone.

-\--\--\--\--\--\--\--\--\--\-

"Don't even talk to me." I pushed Austin's hand away as he tried to hold it on the way back.

"Cady, come on.."

"Why don't you go hold hands with her?"

He pulled the car over. "All I fucking did was ask if she wanted to swim with us."

"Why?" I demanded.

"Because.."

"Because why, Austin?"

"She looked lonely."

"She would've been just fine." I rolled my eyes.

"Babe.." he tried again. "I know what you're thinking. But do you honestly think I'd ever cheat on you?"

"Boys do stupid things." I looked out the car window.

"I'm telling you right now, I'm not like what you've had in the past. I know Collin hurt you.. But I'm not going to do anything like he did."

I looked at him. "It's hard, falling in love. Because all I've ever done is loved and been hurt. I love you, and I don't want to be hurt, but when you smile that way and look at girls the way you did with her, it hurts.."

He got out of the car, came over to my side, opened the door, pulled me out, and said; "Cadynn. I'm in love with you, and only you. Now stop being stupid, because I've never once looked at a girl the way I look at you. Yeah, she was pretty. But baby, she wasn't you."

Then, it was like our first kiss all over again. His hands were on my face, and his lips moved against mine like they were meant to be. I got butterflies all over again, and I knew that he was the person that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.