-seven (sexual)

Austin came to get me the next day, and we went over to his house. "I wanna show you something." he took my hand and we went down to his basement/studio/man cave.

"Hey guys." I said to Alex, Robert, and Zach.

"Sup." they were all playing COD.

"Cady, come here." Austin called me into the studio.

He motioned to a chair. "Sit and listen."

"Austin.."

"Shh. Just listen."

Music started playing but he paused it. "First of all, I wrote this a few days after we met, and it's kinda sorta sexual but just listen."

I listened to the whole song, giving (and receiving) looks to and from Austin.

"'Breathe, baby girl I know you got your needs, but I'll make it my mission to make sure you're pleased from me.' What's that all about Austin Carter?" I pushed him, grinning.

"Guess you'll have to wait and find out." he smirked, sticking his tongue out slightly.

'God, I want you..'

"What if I told you I think I'm ready?" I asked quietly.

"You aren't." he shook his head.

"How do you know that?"

"Because when you asked that, you bit the inside of your cheek."

"So?"

"That's your telltale sign that you're not sure about something."

"But.. what if I want to try.. like, see what happens?"

"Cady, I want it the same as you, but I don't want you to regret anything. Or have flashbacks and then push me away."

He was right, that's what would happen. As soon as our skin touched I'd push him off.

"I fucking hate this.."

"I know baby. But we don't have to do anything."

"I should be able to, Austin."

He pulled me into a hug. "If you want, since Caleb's leaving, you can stay over here."

I hated staying home alone. "Okay."

A sudden idea popped into my head. "Babe."

"Hm?"

"How pissed would they be if we just shut the Xbox off and ran?" I smirked.

He grinned. "Let's go find out."

-\--\--\--\--\--\--\--\--\--\-

The next day Austin woke me up by whispering, "Please me."

I turned over, smirking. "I will."

"I didn't think you'd hear that." he bit his lip.

I kissed him. "I did."

He rolled over on top of me and his hand brushed my thigh. My heart beat faster, but I was okay.

"Tell me when to stop and I will. And that's a promise." he looked into my eyes.

"Okay baby." I kissed him, starting it again.

His shirt was already off, and he lifted me up to take mine off too. When he laid back down on top of me, his skin rubbing against mine, I took a sharp breath in.

"I'll stop."

"No." I stopped him. "I gasped because.. I want it.. And I know because I didn't start freaking out."

He swallowed. "Are you sure?"

I nodded, biting my lip. "Yes."

He kissed me again, grinding his hips into mine. He began kissing my neck, leaving love bites.

A moan escaped my lips and I ran my fingers through his hair as he pulled my panties down.

"Beg." he said hoarsely, coming back up to my face.

"Please me."

"How?" he smirked.

"Surprise me."

He grinned. "Good answer."

He kissed me again before pulling his shorts off and slipping a condom on. He teased me, sliding his head across my clit before sticking it all the way in. I screamed in pleasure, and he covered my mouth.

"Shh." he laughed softly.

I pulled his hair as he kissed my neck again, thrusting harder and faster.

"Say my name." he said hoarsely into my ear.

"Auuuustinnnn." I moaned as I came, and he kissed me, biting my lip.

He kissed me again before standing up and going into the bathroom. I laid there for a second trying to regain my thoughts.

"What just happened?" I asked as he came back in.

"I'd say that uh, we made love?"

"But that wasn't what I.."

"What?"

"I guess I expected.. rough.. and harsh." I swallowed, slipping into a pair of his shorts and a tee shirt.

"I didn't want you to think that, so I did that instead." he looked at me.

His eyes were full of.. love?

"Thank you.."

He smiled and came over to me. "Cady, you don't have to thank me."

"But I wasn't expecting that.."

"I took it slow because it was our first time and I didn't want you to freak out. And because this way, I learned all your turn ons, babe." he smirked.

"Shut up." I punched him.

"Hair pulling, lip biting, neck kissing, back scratching, anything else?" he grinned.

"Yeah, but you'll have to find that out later."

"You don't know mine."

"Do so."

"What are they then?" he crossed his arms.

"You love it when I run my fingers through your hair and I know that's one because when I did it you bit my neck, back scratching, moaning in your ear, anything else, smartass?"

He smirked. "You'll see eventually."

He reached over and kissed my neck, pushing me back down onto the bed.

"Round two." he whispered.

I bit my lip and slipped his shirt off.