Milk Shakes

"Why in the hell are my sheets pink?!" yelled Ayato while he burst into the living room like a hurricane on steroids.

I rolled my eyes at his reaction while I stopped eating the strawberry fruit bar that I was currently eating, and really enjoying eating.

"Hmmm I don't know, maybe you stained them with your man period." I replied sarcastically while Ayato's expression turned sour, obviously showing his disgust, but at the same time a light salmon pink color was sketched onto his pasty cheeks.

Geez he acts like he really is on his man period, acting all embarrassed about it... I thought while continuing to give Ayato a bored expression

After a moment he quickly regain his glare, but despite his failed attempt from trying to act embarrassed I noticed his graze seemed to glued somewhere other than my eyes.

His eyes suddenly widened like the size of the planet Jupiter, as I followed his graze and glanced down at my outfit.

My outfit consisted of a plain black tank top and cute purple cupcake pajama pants.

Realizing he was checking me out and staring at my rack, I allowed an evil smirk to crawl onto my face, as I glance back up at Ayato and made a witty reply "Like whatcha see butt crack?"

His cheeks began to turn redder then the sun, as he replied with a "Tch."

"You can look all you like, but I'll rips your balls off if you try to touch." I replied while noticing his eyes where now once more wandering back to my chest and remained glued there.

"Only a butt crack like you would notice my girls." I commented while I leaned back into my seat and now started to finish eating my strawberry fruit bar.

"What is that?" he suddenly questioned, as I slowly glanced back over to see him staring at my arms.

I glanced down to see both arms having individual vicious looking snakes wrapping itself around the whole length of my arm.

I smirked before replying "My tattoos."

"What is the meaning of this?" questioned Reiji who randomly appeared in the room like some type of haunting ghost who was enraged.

My arm froze right at the moment I was about to take a bite out of my juicy delicious fruit bar, as I glanced over at Reiji who just stared at me blankly.

And when I mean blankly, there was nothing on his face. It was like his face was a white dry erase board and all the emotion that he even had in the first place was erased clean off his perfectly pale face.

I couldn't tell if he was thinking I was a complete moron for just sitting there with a heavenly tasty fruit bar in my mouth or if he thought I was a complete idiot.

Hey they both mean the same thing, but they sound different. I mean if you were going to be called stupid, you might as well pick which word you liked to be called.

As I remained frozen in that position my graze shifted down to his hand that clutched the pink sheet that even from afar, I could tell it still had nonexistent wrinkles on it.

Since things where starting to get awkward with me having my strawberry fruit bar halfway in my mouth I quickly lowered my hand, and glanced over at Reiji expecting him to say something.

But he just simply continued to stare at me blankly which frankly, wasn't surprising.

Between Reiji and Ayato no one said anything, so I decided to say something.

"You where the one who had them last, dummy." I replied while Reiji narrowed his eyes at me.

"Hmm~ Is that true Bad Bitch-Chan?" questioned a sedustive voice.