Seven

I groan softly as I wait in line so that I can buy lunch, massaging my hand and knuckles.

What the fuck are they feeding that kid? Because I have never hit someone who's stomach and jaw were that firm. I didn't even hit him all that hard, but I can already see where my knuckles are beginning to bruise. Stupid Jimin with his stupid face.

I finally get to the front of the line and type in my student ID number, grabbing a tray from the lunch lady standing behind the counter. I pull a face as I look down at the lunch I got, walking towards an empty table as I poke experimentally at the green substance sitting next to my sandwich. I better start having mom pack my lunches because this shit looks like it could be radioactive.

The bread on the sandwich is hard when I bite into it, but at least it doesn't taste that bad. I reach over and take a sip from my water bottle, placing it down with my eyebrows crinkled when the sound of chairs being pulled out fills my ears.

"Why the fuck do you keep bothering me?" I yell in exasperation, glaring at the seven boys that I haven't been able to piss off enough for them to leave me alone. I turn my glare onto Jimin who is sitting to my right, him raising his hands in mock surrender as I do so.

"You're interesting" one says with a shrug, his tattoo-covered hand reaching up to readjust his SnapBack.

I huff, "I guess you should tell me your names since it doesn't look like I'll be getting rid of you anytime soon."

"I'm Jin" the first one I met yesterday says with a tilt of his head, his nose ring catching the light and his bangs keeping his eyebrow piercing hidden.

I roll my eyes before moving on to the next person, already aware of what his name is

I roll my eyes before moving on to the next person, already aware of what his name is. The guy with my hair color stares at me with a blank expression before muttering "Yoongi" under his breath, not once taking his eyes off me.

"My name is Hoseok" one of the quieter ones says suddenly

"My name is Hoseok" one of the quieter ones says suddenly. He had a serious look on his face before I turned to him, a dazzling smile replacing it as soon as we make eye contact. His tattoos are brilliant in color, just the top of them visible to me.