She slowed so I could walk up to her where she patted my shoulder lightly. "The twins were right about you replacing me." she said.

"What do you mean? Just because I'm a hybrid doesn't mean I compare you to in power." I told her.

"Oh yes it does." She laughed. "Your blood is the mix of two Fragments of Elysium, which in turn makes you one indirectly."

"If that's the case then why hasn't Elysium done anything to help me?" I asked.

"They sent Avali and revived me." Rose offered.

"It's not the same. Akiya isn't a Fragment and she's still heard Elysium itself talk to her." I retorted.

"Elysium talks to those who need it's guidance. If they spoke to every Fragment then we'd never have any peace and quiet." Rose sighed.

I nodded in a silent agreement but then paused. "'Every Fragment?' Does that mean that Akiya and Nokiya are also Fragments?" I asked.

Rose's eyes lit up but then she groaned. "My time in the mortal world has made it very hard to watch my tongue hasn't it."

"They're Fragments?"

"Yes but their case is unique even among Fragments." Rose said. "They are True Gods in mortal form, bound to the mortal plane by life and death. However they are locked in an eternal reincarnation."

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"It means no matter how many times you kill them, they will come back, born into the line of royals. Essentially they can be their own grandchildren." Rose said. "But they can only be born as twins with each other. So if one dies, the other will slowly die of separation. The one who died first, cannot be reborn until the other joins her."

"That's... kind of sad." I frowned.

"Indeed. Their Fragments lie in their creation. Elysium needed a way to level the playing field on Exodious and in the human world. So in turn they needed Order. But Order creates Chaos when used. So instead of one being being created, they got two that focused on both sides of the Spectrum of the Equilibrium as they call it."

"What's that?"

"Its basically a line drawn through space and time where if one thing happens there is a reaction to it later. Like one of Newton's laws. For every action there is another reaction." She explained. "With the creation of Order, the Equilibrium demanded Chaos, and the twins were born."

"Can't Elyisum change the Equilibrium?"

"No. Because it was created long before they were."

"Well what was made first?" I asked. "What made the Equilibrium?"

"Since it was there before Elysium, and The True Gods are the first sentient life we know of, we do not know what created it. But Elysium is the God and Goddess that created all power and life within our worlds. They follow the Spectrums left behind by whatever created them. Back on the case of Chaos and Order, they are two sides of the same coin. One cannot exist without the other. With Akiya's separation from her sister, while they were broken between Realms, both their powers were stripped from them. Now that they are together, their powers will return."

"Who's more connected then? Kira and Aviri or Nokiya and Akiya?" I asked.

"Kira and Aviri are connected in body and mind, as all vampire twins are. Normal links are just connections of the mind, like what Kira has with Alison allowing them to hear each other's thoughts at will. The connection between Nokiya and Akiya is a bond of the souls." She said. "This bond is triggered differently. They technically can feel each other's pain and emotion, but they experience it as extreme guilt on their own part. They cry with each other, and laugh with each other almost uncontrollably. They are the same exact person, but the two sides, as with the different personalities. But the one thing that can't change is the fact they're sisters, and no lover will ever be able to tear them apart."