Learning to Survive-Chapter One

Start from the beginning

He remembered falling for what felt like cycles, his green paint fading to an almost golden or bronze color due to the flame. Damage was evident on his frame, and then he slammed into the recently war-torn ground of Cybertron. Already, due to the scents filling his olfactory sensors, this was Cybertron, but...ravaged. Not his Cybertron, most definitely, for it had been destroyed when the Allspark left the planet.

Green optics slowly spiraled open and powered online, scanning the different landscape and there was a ringing in his audios. Scorpid could feel the familiar dripping of energon down his back plating, and several cracking of plates. Wounded, he stood anyways, slipping the all-too familiar weapon from it's subspace as some sort of balance. Noticing something in the distance, he began his way forward slowly, the all-too familiar trail of pink energon began to fall from the titanic mech's spinal strut as he neared something quite coincidental to his time.

------

She had barely been able to make something of herself in her time, having been mostly a force to reckoned with as a combiner, nothing more. The Warlord she knew never needed nothing more of the femmes other than their power as a four-headed beast of destruction.. Swarm Master, Moonguard, Blind Heat, Sunbreaker and Shadowblitz, all combined into one... known as Lunarstreaker. Nothing could break them, until the Seekers decided to rip out the sparks of her comrades for apparent 'betrayal' in the ranks. Even when the femme tried to speak some sense into her Megatron, nothing came of it. They just continued to terminate the Autobot scum that infested the planet.

Sadly, the femme wanted nothing with the Decepticons, and was about to run and join the Autobots when the bright light consumed her. She could hear Soundwave from her universe yell out in dismay in some sort of language, but she couldn't tell anything what he said as her audios began to ring in pain. Her servos covered her wolf-like audios as a howl-like scream ripped from her. Though, that did not help her case, for she fell unconscious and into some sort of stasis.

After she woke up, she couldn't see much with energon in her good, working optic. Shadowblitz could hear everything though, whispers of how she looked terrible, of how her spinal strut was extremely damaged from some sort of fall. Where was she? How did she even get there? She needed answers, but first she needed her different systems online, because she could hardly move with the processor in her head pounding.

--------

The journey was both familiar and foreign all at the same time as he neared the centre of the planet's capital. At least his hunch had been right about clinging to the backstreets and alleyways as it had spared him the trouble of being detected. And as a bonus he had found an old sheet of black fabric just large enough to be worn by him to hide the majority of his features, unless anyone got close and took particular interest in him of course. Voices ahead in the main street of course gained his attention and he stalked to the edge of the shadows so he could have a pry, and the sights only drew up more questions than answers. Two individuals looking worse for wear, people claiming that they had fallen from the sky, and of course growing tension as people became increasingly more relied up.

It really would not take long for trouble to brew. People were fidgety creatures. Dangerous ones when presented with something that wasn't normal.

Pressing forward into the crowds and abusing the waves of confusion he strayed towards the nearest cluster where a femme was located. She was unfamiliar to him but he could already tell that she needed help judging from the state of her spinal strut. Already he was finding himself missing Ratchet's harsh tone and bullish attitude towards such situations, but he knew that he was alone.

"Stand aside, I'm a medical officer. Clear the area!"

He called out loudly in a booming tone as he took the chance to come up to the wounded stranger, kneeling beside her and attempting to look at her face.