7| y o u l o o k f a m i l i a r

| You Look Familiar |

I open my eyes to find myself laying in my bed disoriented as opposed to where I remember falling asleep last night

I open my eyes to find myself laying in my bed disoriented as opposed to where I remember falling asleep last night. I rub my eyes to get a better view because my eyes are laced with sleep. Propping my back on my elbows I look around to find Ryan passed out on the couch that is in this bedroom.

The curtains are half open through with the sunlight pouring in makes the sleeping Ryan look devastatingly breathtaking.

A smile unknowingly forms on my face.

The clock on my bedside table says it is nine o' clock in the morning, which is pretty late for me because all my life I have been accustomed to getting up and out of bed by six in the morning; except birthdays and Christmas where I could sleep in an hour more.

It is a Saturday and so I assume none of the Fosters will be going to work. My job starts from the coming Monday which basically leaves nothing for me to do.

A low grumble from my stomach pauses the silence for a moment and I realize that it is time for me to get up and get some breakfast.

After spending approximately ten minutes in the bathroom getting my necessary morning chores done, I head downstairs in the attire from last night. You know what they say about weekends 'Pyajamas All Day'.

As I tiptoe out of my room making sure not to wake Ryan, I find the door in front of me ajar. I catch a glimpse of Lillian and her little brother sleeping sound and disoriented like me in the guest room bed. I really wonder who put me to bed last night considering I clearly fell asleep on the couch. Neither Lillian nor Ian could have carried me to bed last night, which leaves only one person for the task.

Did Ryan really carry me up the stairs and put me to bed last night?

My cheeks heat up as I imagine him carrying me to bed. I blush deeply, partly embarrassed because god knows what state I was in when he lifted me. I have to be careful about not letting him carry me again, I make a mental note as I head for the kitchen.

From the large windows, the sunlight is lighting up all of downstairs. It's a warm day outside with a clear blue sky.

I find Blue sleeping by his empty food bowl in the kitchen and decide to fill his bowl up with some breakfast. It is still a mess down here as the party decorations, food bowls, beer bottles and wine glasses are spread all over.

I decide on cleaning it because I can never stand a dirty room.

By this time I know where all of the cleaning equipment of this place are and so I get my hands on them and start cleaning. I put on my cloves and one by one pick up all the pieces of food lying on the floor. I put the dirty dishes into the very expensive dishwasher and by the time this much is done the place is starting to look a lot cleaner.

I decide on vacuuming away the feathers from the pillow we tore last night. Another blush spreads through my cheeks as I remember how that mess happened.