"Why?" Gauri questions, grabbing a bite of the toast while facing her mother.

"I don't know. But I agreed, so now we need to start the arrangements."

"Maa, one week is too early, I'm nervous now."

"Don't worry, it's causal to develop a butterfly feel inside your stomach, but everything will be fine."

"Maa. . . I have a bucket list to complete before marriage, besides one week is a short notice to invite all my friends to the wedding."

"Well get started now, cause we have less time, whoever can make it will come and whoever doesn't have time wouldn't. Talking about your friends, I have a list of guest to prepare."

"Maa, please don't invite Mrs Tandon, she has a bad mouth and I don't want her in my wedding."

"Gauri. . ."

"Okay fine, but I'm in a hurry and I need to leave now otherwise boss would get angry if I go late."

Mrs Sharma nods and Gauri grabs her bag, rushing towards the exit with a file in her hand and Mrs Sharma curves a small smile, seeing her daughter walk out.

"I can't believe it, you wasted all these years hoping Om would come but I'm glad you decided to move on Gauri, I'm so proud of you. I'm sure Omkara wouldn't hurt you like that Om did." Mrs Sharma mumbles to herself, glancing down at the phone in her hand and then remembered she had a guest list to make.

**

"What? You scheduled the wedding already? But Daadi, are they okay with this decision?"

"Yes Om, you don't need to worry, I talked to them and they're happy with this decision."

"But Daadi. Don't you think it's a little early?"

"Om, we waiting enough, now we're eager to bring your wife into this house." Jhanvi interrupts and Omkara looks at her, making a small face. "But Mom. . ."

"Shh, no buts. Wedding is in a week so start preparing." Jhanvi cuts him and he sighs, giving up and nodding, making everyone smile.

"Finally, I will see O dressed as a groom, I gave up after all those proposals he had rejected. I for real thought he would die single." Rudra comments jokingly, making everyone chuckle expect Omkara, who gives him a glare.

"Hey, don't tease Om yet, he's got a meeting so after the meeting, you can tease him as much as you can."

"Shivaay, even you?"

"It's our right would to be bride, has anyone ever escaped from teasings?" Anika asked and Omkara shook his head in disbelief.

"Exactly. I had to go through it now your turn." Shivaay utters and Om picks up a bread and the file.

"I'm getting late, catch you all later." He says and walks off.

"Wait, have breakfast. . ." Daadi stopped, looking at Shivaay, Anika and Rudra.

"You guys could've let him have breakfast, you made the poor guy leave."