Chapter 3

Fallon's POV

I have been here for a week and it was not the best nor it was a total disaster, I got few hard glares and disgust look from some people, mainly Hayden and his flock of girls but Damon, Elisabeth, Felicity ( the blond from the other night, she is Hayden's little sister as well, hard luck) and Jason(Elisabeth's boyfriend), we have bonded close

The annoying sun woke me up but I cannot hate it, cuz we are going sight seeing, my words not their, they didn't tell me where we're going nor did I bother, I love surprises...or maybe not. But the point is I am damn excited. I did my morning business and showered.

I got dressed in a blue cami dress, it hugged my figure pretty nicely and layered it with a white kimono, I am pretty insecure about my arms, I pair it with a sandal and a cute backpack. I went down stairs and to the kitchen, everyone was already done eating, I grabbed myself a granola bar, a banana and made myself a hot hot coffee with extra shot of expresso.

"Hey beautiful, you're up early" a sarcastic voice said from behind, hey it's not that late, it's just 9 am:/. I turned to see Damon.. shirtless 😍😍I bit my lips and blushed, "yeah..I was up really late last night" I said and tried to maintain eye contact rather than trailing them down to his good six pack abs and defined v lines.

He casually came and stood on the other side of the island, "you really are very amusing Fallon and if you're dressed all up for the sight seeing then you should change because dress isn't right for this trip but you look beautiful!" I blushed at his last comment

"Why, ain't we going sight seeing.." I looked down at my dress and back to him, "I though this would be okay" I mumbled

After getting dressed into something suitable, i.e 3/4th leggings, a t-shirt and some shoes and a swimsuit underneath as suggested by Damon. I met the girls outside the house, "hey guys!" I said as I neared, Felicity turned and looked at me, "you look beautiful sweetheart!" She commented and winked at me, "you look beautiful as well!" I said softly while she chuckled and honestly I wasn't lying she looked amazing in her black shirts and white tank top.

"Come one guyss, everyone is already on their bike" wait bike? Wtf I don't know how to ride that thing

Looking at my horrified face maybe Elisabeth realised, "don't worry Fallon you're riding with Damon, I see that you've established a bond with him sooo.." trailed off but there was something off the way she spoke. I shrugged it off anyway, "yeah, no problem honestly!"

We went to a bike garage, yes these people has a separate garage for bike!! Some people already left and by some I mean Hayden and his flock of girls. Damon was waiting for me in a sexy looking bike..what is it called?? Squad? Yes quad bike.

what is it called?? Squad? Yes quad bike

"Hop on beautiful!" He exclaimed like a kid who has got a new monster truck. I smile and sat behind him, the beast purred and we were off for some adventure.