Prologue

The innocent but sassy Fallon White wanted nothing but love, but all she got was disgusted looks and disapproving glances. She has always been criticized about being a plus size and because of that she has zero self confidence and self love. But everything goes in drain when a certain 6'5 blond green eyes devil comes rattling in her life.

Never in her life she though that her life will take such a turn when she will go to visit her only family, her aunt in a private island. He is cocky, arrogant, selfish and a totally dick

But we cannot change the fact that he turned her life upside down, the safe playing girl is now always on the edge, dangling with a bit of danger, adventure and passion. And as expected she falls in love with the cocky jerk but life is a bitch, you cannot always have things your way.

Her life takes turn for the worst and she is left all alone.

Join the story of a simple girl who falls in love gets her heart broken and becomes a stronger woman.

*******************

Hello guys it's ya gurll,

Well I am very excited to write this story but the updates won't be so often.

I hope you guys like this book as much as you guys liked the previous!!

I am always open for suggestions but please keep the hate comments out!

P.s I love you guys!! 🖤🖤