Chapter 16

I got in the car and drove to Dayja's house. I don't know why everyone gets so excited about being 17. I mean yea I'm blessed to see another year , but age is only a number. I pulled into dayja's driveway and honked the horn. She came out in some shorts and a white crop top. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIIIIIIIITCH ! " she said through the glass while twerking. "Thank you best friend, now get in the car ! " , I said while laughing.

We were on our way when I got a text from Ty telling me happy birthday. Me and him are happy together and I'm glad to have him in my life. I got snapped out of my thoughts by Dayja snapping at me . "Did you hear what I said Jay?"

"Huh? What you say ? I said lets go pick up Ty and Dre." OK let's go.

Ty's POV

I sent Jay a birthday text and I got up and did my hygiene routine. Dre stayed the night last night so he over here with me . "Aye I told Dayja to come pick us up so we could spend the day with them. Bruh we could've picked them up!" I said punching him in the arm. They were already out crybaby ass nigga he said playfully jumping at me . "aight mane you better get ya ass on before I sharkeisha ya ass." We fell out laughing after reminiscing the 'Sharkeisha' video. Ten minutes later we got dressed and I put on a Versace shirt with some tru's and spizikes . Don't ask how I got em so early , just know I got the best plug. Right when I got done getting dressed, I saw my phone flash and it said baby with hearts and stuff. It had a picture of us when we were at my house one day . "Hey baby, her little voice said through the phone . Hey baeeeee ,I said carrying on the E . We outside, she said . OK here I come . she hung up and I called Dre down so we could leave.

comment

What do you think of the characters ?

Do you like dayja and dre ?

what about Ty and Jay ?

You think Ashley will come back ?

Leave your thoughts !