chapter 11

jays pov

I was walking out of the hospital and my back was still kind of sore. ty was helping me walk out because I had this brace on. I'm glad he was there with me when all of that went down because I probably would have died. I was thankful to have him, bit it looked like something was on his mind. "babe?"

"yea?" he asked. "what's wrong? you been looking like something has been bothering you all day. "

"nothing." come on now I know something is wrong. you been looking like that all day." he put his hand on my leg and looked at me with so much anger. I was so fucking scared. his once hazel eyes had turned black and it kind of shook me. "babe I know who shot you."

I was kind of in shock because I thought he was a nice guy and he sits here and sets me up to get shot. what the actual fuck? "so what your saying is you set me up? no! that's not what I'm saying. I would never do that I'm just saying that I know. it was ashley jealous ass." "the hoe ashley? what the fuck she tryna come after me for? oh yea best believe that hoe gone get hera cause don't nobody mess with jay." "babe don't worry about it . she ain't gone do shit." just leave it alone." "leave it alone? ty she shot me in my motherfuckin back! she gone get hers!

ooooooh ! so what yall think jay gone do? lol well I've chosen who I wanted to be in the story .

COMMENT

VOTE