oh god

as I was walking away and going to class, dayja's "friend" walked up to some guy and he was sexy. he was about 6"2, mocha skin color, hazel eyes with long, beautiful hair. His friend was cute, but he was beyond sexy.

"Wassup my dude?" dre said dapping up the guy

"wassup D who is this? "Oh this is dayja" he said looking at her up and down.

"and her? by this time I spoke up because he was talking like I wasn't there. nahh !

"my name is jay and I don't like the way you talking like you big dick willy and not asking me YOURSELF." I rolled my eyes and said NOW what's your name?

they were looking at me like I just raped a baby or something. "damn ma ! you going off on a real nigga. get on with that shit! "whatever my nigga I ain't got the time." tf?

"yea aiight mane and oh by the way my name is tyrone!" he yelled while we walked away.

Tyrone

damn lil mama just went bizzerk on a nigga. these bitches be tripping. but I'm not gone lie she was bad af and she was the only girl to ever put me in my place like that. she different. other than these hoes that let you talk to them any kind of way. I want a girl that's gone talk back and let me know she ain't finna take no shit. right when I was walking ashley the school hoe knocked me out my train of thought. "Hey ty. " she said looking at me with that I-want-some-dick look in her eyes. "nothing much wassuo witchu?"

"nothing that's why I came to ask you if you wanted to come over my house tonight. my mama gone be gone be gone for a week."

"aiight cool" I said. the only reason I agreed is because I just wanted some p*ssy and she would be glad to give it over to me, but other than that, I don't got no other reason to be over here house.

Jay

he was so rude and honestly I don't have the time for that. me and dayja were walking when tyrone and dre ran up to us. "aye ma I'm sorry for the way I talked to you." what? mr.I'm the shit apologizing? its ok just don't do that shit again. he laughed. damn his lips were so big and sexy if only he knew what I would do to him. and that smile , oh my god.

"JAY!" dayja yelled

"what bitch?!" I hate when she do that shit.

"tyrone asked you for your number. uh oh lil mama already finna get the D! "

"stfu hoe and lets go ! I laughed

why does he keep staring at me like I'm the last peice of meat in thw lion cage? I know I'm sexy but damn!

Tyrone

damn this girl is sexy-naw scratch that she is beautiful. .she got a nigga falling hard. I don't know what imma do about this but I got a good feeling about her.

▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶

hey guys! I kind of got writers block so PLEASE leave GOOD ideas in the comments! thanks yall !

20 comments

20 votes

- makaylah