his thuggish ways

Jay

when we pulled up to the school, dayja instantly hopped out of the car and ran up to some guy who I assumed to be "Dre". she was smiling like somebody had told her chris brown wanted to impregnate her ass.

"ok dre this is my bestfriend jay." she started

"hey jay" dre said. he was about 6"2 and he had clean cut hair, had a mocha skin tone and his swag was on point. I had to give him his fucking props. he was fine af. but like I said Im not into those kinds of people. all they do is try to run game and I ain't got the time, the breath, or the energy to be wasting on some nothing ass , ghetto ass, sorry ass nigga. yea I might sound harsh but I'm just telling the truth. mama ain't raise no fool.

"JAy!" dayja yelled. "bitch I hate when you do that shit! stupid thot!"

"bitch shutup and lets go to class." I said before mean mugging her ass.

on my way to class the biggest hoe of them all bucked me and she wanted to put on a damn show. you know I had to put her ass in her place.

"well if it ain't "ms. my shit don't stank." she started.

"niqua why the fuck to you even try me? you know I can beat your ass like I did last week stupid ass bitch. now go run along and suck a dick for all I care. you probably got a whole mothafuckin boys bathroom waiting on yo ass. fuck outta here. she stood there shocked and she finally walked off sucking her teeth. "this ain't over jay" she said tryna switch. "whatever bitch" and I went on about my business.

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→

hey yall! this my first story! should I keep going? do you guys like it? leave your comments below and give me more ideas!

10 comments

10 votes

- makaylah